Fox News: Biden losing to Desantis by 4% but beating Trump by 8%

Trump supporters are truly delusional – to believe Trump could beat President Biden.

Otherwise, as for the poll respondents, they are indeed the definition of insanity.

Talk about delusional.
You thinking a dementia addled retard who didnt campaign and when he did a dozen people showed up could beat a guy who had thousands at his rallies and vast support.
Now thats delusional.

The gaslighting in usmb has gotten so extreme that now they accuse of liberals of loving.... Fox News. lmao!
didn't say you love them. You will never LOVE them....but they are chasing after your affection.

here's a poll for ya.

you can put media in that category of gov't...because they are the gov't...they love the left regime, they support it, they will kill for it.

#2 Inflation.....another government caused problem.

A lie, so are u saying Trump is not relevant to those who fly his flag or that water beds will come back into style.
you've been grabbed and fooled by one lie right after the other perpetrated by your own side. When are you gonna learn. How many times does President Trump have to be proven right or vindicated before you realize that the left and left media are freakin' liars.

Trump is relevant to those who still have there trump flags flying. He is like when water beds was the latest fad. Eventually it leaks and you have a mess to clean up.
Shit. The Mess is Joe Biden. Time to clean that up. I don't care if MTG gets the nomination. Just get rid of the Democrats.

Trump supporters are truly delusional – to believe Trump could beat President Biden.

Otherwise, as for the poll respondents, they are indeed the definition of insanity.

Prominent presenting symptom of TDS -- complete inability to think of a single original thing to say.

This is why there will never be a gigantic fundraising push to find a cure -- nobody cares about the victims because they are so boring.

Trump is relevant to those who still have there trump flags flying. He is like when water beds was the latest fad. Eventually it leaks and you have a mess to clean up.
You have to mop up real shit behind Biden.

I’m starting to think that Donald Trump’s political career is over.

New poll suggests Republicans by a 56%-33% margin prefer Gov. Ron DeSantis over former President Trump as 2024 GOP presidential nominee” 2024 showdowns: Biden tops Trump but trails DeSantis in national poll's potential match ups | Fox News

Wanna see me have fun with a moron? Watch this.

We'll know Trump is gonzo when theHawk changes his avatar.

Now...I've forced him to keep the avatar for several more years as the blob oozes back into whatever hole he came out of.

Wanna see me have fun with a moron? Watch this.

We'll know Trump is gonzo when theHawk changes his avatar.

Now...I've forced him to keep the avatar for several more years as the blob oozes back into whatever hole he came out of.

Well, my avatar lasted longer than yours.

.…

E2A97DA7-A0BC-4CB3-ACE7-03E55EC79CA9.jpeg

Perhaps. But he's not going quietly. If DeSantis gets the nomination, Trump will burn the GOP to the ground.

Isn't that what has been going on for a very long time? If the Magats didn't get their way in 2012, they would just try and burn it all to the ground.

Isn't that what has been going on for a very long time? If the Magats didn't get their way in 2012, they would just try and burn it all to the ground.
You're confusing us with you democrat scum who actually did burn stuff to the ground. Filth.

Forum List

Back