Fox News - Best Year Ever...!!

Didn't Republicans hate Fox a few months ago because of Trump? Fuck! I can't keep track.

Nope
They have led all year long in viewership
Where did you hear that?
Over in msnbc or another channel only you're watching, idiot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. The dozens of threads created on this very forum after the Megyn Kelly debacle. How they were going left, and some people said they would never watch Fox again.

Nope. The dozens of threads created on this very forum after the Megyn Kelly debacle. How they were going left, and some people said they would never watch Fox again.

He's citing idiots in this forum as examples of actual Americans?
That's idiotic, just in itself.

These were "conservative" USMB posters, and Trump supporters. These were your people. Own it.

These were "conservative" USMB posters, and Trump supporters. These were your people. Own it.

I Am not responsible nor do I care what other people think or do asshole
Own that

I Am not responsible nor do I care what other people think or do asshole
Own that

Who's "responsible" for the OP?
How come you can't answer the question?

I wonder why people think that ratings and quantity equal quality?

Does everything popular trump all else?

Is Beyoncé a greater musical talent than Mozart? Popularity tells us so.

I assume, Libshitbrownstains, everyone who watches their "lies" is an "uneducated racist," correct?

Idiots...

Fox News Having Highest-Rated Year Ever; Tops Cable Primetime So Far
The difference between a Fox viewer vs a liberal viewer....WE DON'T NEED A 25 HOUR NEWS CYCLE TO KEEP UP MENTALLY TUNED INTO LIFE.....1 OR 2 HOURS WORTH OF NEWS AND WE'RE OFF TO A MOVIE OR DOING SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE WITH OUR LIVES....WHERE AS OLD WHITE COUPLE OR MIDDLE AMERICA WHITE PEOPLE....YOU NEED A "I'M OKAY, YOUR OKAY" NEWS NETWORK TO STAY VIABLE IN SOCIETY...IN OTHER WORDS, YOU DON'T HAVE LIVES!!

I wonder why people think that ratings and quantity equal quality?

Does everything popular trump all else?

Is Beyoncé a greater musical talent than Mozart? Popularity tells us so.

It's called ratings, stupid
It's not a fucking popularity contest
The Nielsen ratings have been around since the 1950s

I assume, Libshitbrownstains, everyone who watches their "lies" is an "uneducated racist," correct?

Idiots...

The difference between a Fox viewer vs a liberal viewer....WE DON'T NEED A 25 HOUR NEWS CYCLE TO KEEP UP MENTALLY TUNED INTO LIFE.....1 OR 2 HOURS WORTH OF NEWS AND WE'RE OFF TO A MOVIE OR DOING SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE WITH OUR LIVES....WHERE AS OLD WHITE COUPLE OR MIDDLE AMERICA WHITE PEOPLE....YOU NEED A "I'M OKAY, YOUR OKAY" NEWS NETWORK TO STAY VIABLE IN SOCIETY...IN OTHER WORDS, YOU DON'T HAVE LIVES!!

LOL You really think white people sit around watching the news all day long? You are one racist piece of shit.

Idiots...

LOL You really think white people sit around watching the news all day long? You are one racist piece of shit.
Not only do you mindless fucks live eat and shit while watching Fuk News all day, the only time you take a breath of fresh air is to spit tabacci on you coon dog!!LOLOLOLOOL

Idiots...

Not only do you mindless fucks live eat and shit while watching Fuk News all day, the only time you take a breath of fresh air is to spit tabacci on you coon dog!!LOLOLOLOOL

We also you know provide the bulk of the tax dollars that support you welfare babies, but don't let facts get in the way of your racist rants.

Not sure who you're speaking to, idiot, but that "racist" bullshit is really getting old. It didn't work out too well in the U.K. during Brexit either. Keep running your mouth with that shit - and don't forget to throw in bigot and Nazi, and prepare to bend the fuck over for the assfucking of your life when President Trump sails to victory.

Forum List

Back