FOX news accuses Jon Stewart of racism

Jon Stewart is an equal opportunity insulter. He goes after all sides. But since FOX is playing the victim now, I expect they will be his new whipping boy....(pardon the racism)

No, it doesn't.
Perhaps if they knocked off their bias crap, and delivered news in a fair and balanced way, they'd be in the lead vs. Fox.

Fair and balanced being code for Conservative.

Well, it's about time. You finally got something right. Fair and balanced is code for Conservative. Hate filled and bigoted is code for liberal.. Congratulations ModMoron.

Majority of American viewers rank Fox News as the leader Cable News Ratings for Tuesday, June 28, 2011 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

If that is correct can we then assume that the so-called, "liberal media bias" is over, as the majority of people rank FOX the leader?

No, it doesn't.
Perhaps if they knocked off their bias crap, and delivered news in a fair and balanced way, they'd be in the lead vs. Fox.

So, do you drink fox?

Fair and Balacned is actually code for "we are right and you are not. Sorry for you."

FOX is clearly punching down, clearly.

They seem to have a special talent for sinking to lower and even lower lows.

What's next? Reality News TeeVee?!??

There's a certain segment that just can't get enough of low-brow teevee, so this type of swill just boosts their ratings.

The Jerry Springer set laps that crap up.

Google Cable News Ratings and tell us what you find.
How does it feel to be in the minority of America
?

1 FNC THE OREILLY FACTOR 2.824
2 FNC Hannity 2.043
3 FNC SPECIAL RPT W/Bret Baier 1.876
4 FNC Glenn Beck 1.769
5 FNC ON THE RECORD W/GRETA 1.685
6 FNC The Fox Report W/S.SMITH 1.645
7 FNC YOUR WORLD w/NEIL CAVUTO 1.256
8 FNC THE OREILLY FACTOR (repeat) 1.246
9 FNC AMERICAS NEWSROOM 1.158
10 FNC FOX AND FRIENDS 1.030
11 FNC AMERICA LIVE 1.029
12 FNC STUDIO B w/S. SMITH 1.023

If you count the 12 top shows and forgive the posibility of same views for each program...the very generous count would be 20 million viewers. How is 20 million Americans a majority in this country. They may be a majority of cable viewers, but they are in no way a majority of all television viewers; let alone Americans.

As of September 1, 2010, there are an estimated 115.9 million television households in the United States.

2 FNC Hannity 2.043
4 FNC Glenn Beck 1.769

How can the right claim there is a liberal media bias then? Seems to me, everyone is watching fox....lol

2 FNC Hannity 2.043
4 FNC Glenn Beck 1.769

How can the right claim there is a liberal media bias then? Seems to me, everyone is watching fox....lol
Better still...seems like FOX...IS the Meedya.

2 FNC Hannity 2.043
4 FNC Glenn Beck 1.769

Better still...seems like FOX...IS the Meedya.

Not really. It's cable and reaches only 20 million Americans out of 330 million. Everyone else has regular tv.

That's bad for those of us to the right of the aisle, and good for those of you on the left. Count your blessings, dear sir.

Oh, and Happy 4th of July. :)

Last edited:

Not everyone, i dropped their News feed from my website because i find Fox to liberal, middle of the road at best, since they havnt mentioned Dr Savage and his battle with Britain, screw them.

So i put in News Videos from Al Jazeera English instead.

I do find it funny how the left has spamed for FOX, y'all just make them more popular by raging on them, cant you "progressives" do anything right?

Oh nevermind what was i thinking carry on.

:boobies:

What's that? Republicans using Cain to play the race card against Jon Stewart? I'm shocked I tell ya! Stewart never mocks any other Republicans but Cain! :eusa_eh:

The elegant, perfect symmetry of irony that occurs when conservatives starting crying racism or sexism when Cain and Bachmann get criticized is truly a remarkable phenomenon.

What's that? Republicans using Cain to play the race card against Jon Stewart? I'm shocked I tell ya! Stewart never mocks any other Republicans but Cain! :eusa_eh:

The elegant, perfect symmetry of irony that occurs when conservatives starting crying racism or sexism when Cain and Bachmann get criticized is truly a remarkable phenomenon.

That's just really bad grammar dude. Luckily I know you well enough to know what you're saying without having to decipher this drivel. You're rippin' on conservatives, when you should be rippin' on republicans.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Forum List

Back