FOX news accuses Jon Stewart of racism

What's that? Republicans using Cain to play the race card against Jon Stewart? I'm shocked I tell ya! Stewart never mocks any other Republicans but Cain! :eusa_eh:

A comedian newsman who does almost entirely politics.

He makes fun of politicians, the government and the media. Fox seems to be one of his favorite targets (although I do love that one episode where they made fun of CNN's lack of fact checking).

This is so funny, FOX is arguing with a comedian. Accusing him, of all things, of being a comedian who exagerrates the truth, and makes a living off of mocking people. How stupid is FOX, to even get involved in something like this. The more they argue with a comedian the more foolish they look, making some wonder if maybe stewart hit on something that might be true???

This is so funny, FOX is arguing with a comedian. Accusing him, of all things, of being a comedian who exagerrates the truth, and makes a living off of mocking people. How stupid is FOX, to even get involved in something like this. The more they argue with a comedian the more foolish they look, making some wonder if maybe stewart hit on something that might be true???

It's kind of like CNN, ABC, CBS, NBS, you, etc. going after Rush Limbaugh or Sarah Palin.

Rediculous, isn't it?

Say what? You lefties excuse racism by comparing it to communism? How far are lefties willing to go down the road of racism when they portrayed the former Secretary of State Dr. Condie Rice as a "slave mammy" because she was a Black woman working for a white president? It wasn't long ago when democrats were the party of segregation and racism. It looks like democrats haven't lost their racist roots.

FOX is clearly punching down, clearly.

They seem to have a special talent for sinking to lower and even lower lows.

What's next? Reality News TeeVee?!??

There's a certain segment that just can't get enough of low-brow teevee, so this type of swill just boosts their ratings.

The Jerry Springer set laps that crap up.

There's a certain segment that just can't get enough of low-brow teevee, so this type of swill just boosts their ratings.

Google Cable News Ratings and tell us what you find.
How does it feel to be in the minority of America?

You have got to be kidding me, is Jerry still on?:eek:

If Jon Stewart is a comedian, why are the overwhelming majority his hate-filled, finger-shaking rants always targeting to inflict hurt on people on the right side of the political aisle?

Perfect.

You have got to be kidding me, is Jerry still on?:eek:

Yes.
NBC has his re-runs, right after their nightly "news"

Forum List

Back