FOX news: 50% of voters want trump impeached

Smart research on his part.
Uh..he just fired his researchers.... Like, literally today....

Don't worry.
He'll find better talent in that travelling medicine show called pollsters.
Not possible. He already hired the best people. Just ask him. Then try to piece together the sentence fragments and nonexistent words that dribble from his mush mouth. Good luck!

Obviously you failed to get off your fart-Fun fat ass to rally for his impeachment this past weekend; so this is the next best thing you can do.
Repeat after me.....LOSING!!!
Oh boy, and here come the whiny little tantrums....same thing every time with you, ya little crybaby....

Don't worry.
Not possible. He already hired the best people. Just ask him. Then try to piece together the sentence fragments and nonexistent words that dribble from his mush mouth. Good luck!

Obviously you failed to get off your fart-Fun fat ass to rally for his impeachment this past weekend; so this is the next best thing you can do.
Oh boy, and here come the whiny little tantrums....same thing every time with you, ya little crybaby....

Makes no sense. I'm Winning!
You're LOSING!
Winners don't cry.....
But LOSERS do.

See.........:boo_hoo14:

Don't worry.

Yup...the GOP lost big in the USSC today when gerrymandering by the Repub scum was shut down...

Don't worry.

Yup...the GOP lost big in the USSC today when gerrymandering by the Repub scum was shut down...

So you're now changing the subject of your own thread.
How do you expect a sane person to take your deranged postings seriously?
Get help!

Don't worry.

You're LOSING!
Winners don't cry.....
But LOSERS do.

See what i mean? Embarrassing little baby tantrums from a grown man....

Don't worry.

You're LOSING!
Winners don't cry.....
But LOSERS do.

See what i mean? Embarrassing little baby tantrums from a grown man....

You get help, too!

Another poll shocker:

"Another shock number from the poll’s result, and one that goes directly against the relentless White House messaging post-Mueller report, is that full 50% said they do believe there was coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia."

If course there was.....trump used the email dumps and Troll lies to get elected....
People believed it because the media pushed it for two damn years.

Doesn't make it true.

Shock Fox News Poll: 50 Percent of Americans Want Trump Impeached

Each time trump goes off on one of his rants....the % of pro impeachment voters go up.

People are tired of a completely unpredictable... incompetent in the WH.....
/——/
71D8B070-DB47-4114-98BE-FB66E4A759AE.jpeg

Shock Fox News Poll: 50 Percent of Americans Want Trump Impeached

Each time trump goes off on one of his rants....the % of pro impeachment voters go up.

People are tired of a completely unpredictable... incompetent in the WH.....
Despite a very vocal minority of voters and the news media, Trump is neither respected, liked, nor trusted. A quirk in our electoral system which has only occurred 4 times in history put him in office. This has not helped him but rather solidified the opposition.

Democrats should continue investigating Trump and layout evidence of his misdeeds before the voters. If voters are too lazy, too busy, or too stupid to vote him out then they deserve what they will get.
Are you saying the news media respects, likes, and trusts President Trump?

Really?

It'd be nice to see Democrat extremists to launch a serious attempt at impeachment!

Icing on the cake to ensure a Trump landslide in 2020.

Is it impossible that many of those polls don't also feel that way?

The only "landslide" there will be for Trump will be the voters shitting on him and his incompetent, criminal band of family and hangers on. I purposely didn't say "friends" because it doesn't appear that Trump has any friends. Just people who use him for all they can get.

It'd be nice to see Democrat extremists to launch a serious attempt at impeachment!

The only "landslide" there will be for Trump will be the voters shitting on him and his incompetent, criminal band of family and hangers on. I purposely didn't say "friends" because it doesn't appear that Trump has any friends. Just people who use him for all they can get.

Perhaps you'll kill yourself if he wins?

Folks, here's another legitimate crybaby....
:boo_hoo14:

If November 8, 2016 taught us anything, it is that polls don't matter a damn, beyond the realm of speculation...

The only poll that matters now is the nation-wide 'poll' that will take place on November 3, 2020...

Forum List

Back