FOX news: 50% of voters want trump impeached

Shock Fox News Poll: 50 Percent of Americans Want Trump Impeached

Each time trump goes off on one of his rants....the % of pro impeachment voters go up.

People are tired of a completely unpredictable... incompetent in the WH.....
Despite a very vocal minority of voters and the news media, Trump is neither respected, liked, nor trusted. A quirk in our electoral system which has only occurred 4 times in history put him in office. This has not helped him but rather solidified the opposition.

Democrats should continue investigating Trump and layout evidence of his misdeeds before the voters. If voters are too lazy, too busy, or too stupid to vote him out then they deserve what they will get.

Each time trump goes off on one of his rants....the % of pro impeachment voters go up.

Despite a very vocal minority of voters and the news media, Trump is neither respected, liked, nor trusted. A quirk in our electoral system which has only occurred 4 times in history put him in office. This has not helped him but rather solidified the opposition.

Democrats should continue investigating Trump and layout evidence of his misdeeds before the voters. If voters are too lazy, too busy, or too stupid to vote him out then they deserve what they will get.
Not a quirk but rather a solid thrashing electorally and number of states.

and they have no credibility with morons like you ?

I'll remember that
Unlike you, I hold all media in equal contempt and suspicion....I don't just pick and choose when the story favors my side, which is extremely rare to get in the first place since none of the media wanks want it all razed to the ground.

In any event, we can tell this poll is totally fake just on the statistical probability alone.

Cheeto's favorability regularly runs around 45%-50%, depending on the day....That would mean that there would be near unanimity among those who don't approve of him for impeachment...A statistical impossibility were there ever one.

You freaks really need to get your heads out of your asses.

Dear JimH52
People pushing for impeaching Trump
either want to bait people on the Left for political points and
COVERAGE IN THE MEDIA pushing their own presence and message.

People pushing for that on the right
are either trying to bait liberals for politics,
MAKING MONEY OFF CLICKBAIT ONLINE,
or incite them to WASTE ALL THEIR TIME AND MONEY
so they don't get anything else done.

None of that has anything to do with the LEGAL
process and requirements it would actually take.

The most sensible explanation of how this impeachment issue weighs politically
pointed out that Liberals exhausting their resources on that would
TAKE AWAY from investing money and attention on issues and candidates running for office.
And the wiser strategy may be to push for
LIBERALS to take over the SENATE FIRST,
then wait to try to impeach LATER instead of pushing that now
when GOP have control of the Senate which is more likely to fail.

I'll remember that
Unlike you, I hold all media in equal contempt and suspicion....I don't just pick and choose when the story favors my side, which is extremely rare to get in the first place since none of the media wanks want it all razed to the ground.

In any event, we can tell this poll is totally fake just on the statistical probability alone.

Cheeto's favorability regularly runs around 45%-50%, depending on the day....That would mean that there would be near unanimity among those who don't approve of him for impeachment...A statistical impossibility were there ever one.

Trump approval has never been a 50% average. Usually, it is in the low or mid 40's and disapproval numbers have nothing to do with how many people are in favor of impeachment.

I'll remember that

Trump approval has never been a 50% average. Usually, it is in the low or mid 40's and disapproval numbers have nothing to do with how many people are in favor of impeachment.
I said BETWEEN those numbers...Read for fucking comprehension.

In any case, that still means that the diapprovers would need to be in near unanimity of opinion for impeachment, which is mathematically ludicrous.

You leftbats are just too fucking dense for words.

Democrats should impeach Trump. It will fail and they won't be able to try this crap again.

youre saying Fox is lying -

got it.
Suddenly Fox has credibility with you moonbats?

Got it.

I'll remember that

In any case, that still means that the diapprovers would need to be in near unanimity of opinion for impeachment, which is mathematically ludicrous.

You did not use the word "between". You claimed Trump sometimes had 50% approval ratings. Your exact word used was "regularly". That is a lie and you have a reputation for being a compulsive liar here on USMB.

hard to imagine RW's believe all the horseshit that comes their way about anybody but Trump, then refuse to believe polls because they're all horseshit ..

go figure eh .....
The polls have proven to be all horseshit, Mr. Manure.

Another poll shocker:

"Another shock number from the poll’s result, and one that goes directly against the relentless White House messaging post-Mueller report, is that full 50% said they do believe there was coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia."

If course there was.....trump used the email dumps and Troll lies to get elected....

What lies?

That Hillary rigged the DNC nomination?

Nope it's a fact.

Suddenly Fox has credibility with you moonbats?

Got it.

I'll remember that

You did not use the word "between". You claimed Trump sometimes had 50% approval ratings. Your exact word used was "regularly". That is a lie and you have a reputation for being a compulsive liar here on USMB.
So you're going to try and argue your way out of your statistical stupidity with semantics....M'kay.

Fucking dunce.

You really should put what's really in the link you put up.
48% not impeached
43% impeach and remove. Not 50% until you add the 7%

You see what this guy just did?
The mainstream news and democrats do this exact same thing!
Adding in the 1st with the 2nd one , two view points that should remain separate as a group and then adds them together to get the 50%, dropping the view point of not removing him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back