Fox Nabs Historic Ratings Victory!!!

I'll tell you what, you can keep on winning the ratings battle and we'll keep on winning presidential elections. Deal?

Damn, just when the left predicted that Maddow and Mathews would be the new O'Reilly they slip below CNN to obscurity. Keep in mind that for the first time in modern history the left has an entire propaganda (tax exempt) source called "newshounds" allegedly funded by Soros and dedicated to monitoring Fox 24/7 (so you won't have to) and cherry picking out of context stuff that the feed to Huffington. They don't realize that they only cater to low information democrats who ain't got a clue anyway.

Fox is actually more balanced than others with Brett Baer and Bill O'Reilly. John King on CNN is not bad from time to time. MSNBC is just crap. CNN has Mario Cuomo's kid on in the mornings.

Fox is actually more balanced than others with Brett Baer and Bill O'Reilly. John King on CNN is not bad from time to time. MSNBC is just crap. CNN has Mario Cuomo's kid on in the mornings.
Brooke Baldwin is a tad liberal, but with legs like that, who really cares?

:biggrin:

Damn, just when the left predicted that Maddow and Mathews would be the new O'Reilly they slip below CNN to obscurity. Keep in mind that for the first time in modern history the left has an entire propaganda (tax exempt) source called "newshounds" allegedly funded by Soros and dedicated to monitoring Fox 24/7 (so you won't have to) and cherry picking out of context stuff that the feed to Huffington. They don't realize that they only cater to low information democrats who ain't got a clue anyway.

Television does not communicate "information". It communicates visceral emotions. Sometimes it does so as an echo chamber for what the viewer already believes; the rest of the time it serves up what's candidly exhibited in post 7.

That, my child, is where ratings come from, and it's naive to believe it's any deeper than that.

Last edited:
LOL, someone needs to tell Lakhota and NYCarb. Their heads are REALLY going to explode.

Why? Are they ad buyers?

"Ratings victory" means they can charge more for ad time than their competition can and so make more money.

I'm not clear on why that matters to anyone here.

Last edited:
Fox News Nabs Historic Cable Ratings Victory - Hollywood Reporter

Geez.......this is gonna make the heads of the lefties explode!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Yes, was just reading it but of course, the news comes as no surprise. :thup:

FNC celebrates a quarter with the most-watched primetime across the cable dial, while MSNBC slides below CNN in the demo

The average 1.79 million viewers between 8 p.m. and 11 p.m., Monday through Friday, gave FNC its first quarter atop the dial since the Iraq War broke out in 2003. Expanding that block by an hour, which includes Greta Van Susteren at 7 p.m., FNC was the most watched in primetime for the first time ever. And in the targeted demographic of adults 25-54, FNC was up 12 percent from the same period a year ago, with an average 313,000 viewers.

Fox News Nabs Historic Cable Ratings Victory - Hollywood Reporter

Crystal clear the lefty slop MSNBCs flingin' nightly has virtually zero appeal beyond the low-information-idiots wing of the dim party.

In a complete ass kicking in average primetime viewers, Fox creams the libby network by 1,240,000 folks. And pouring salt on their wounds, it's nice to see in the money category of the 25-54 age demo it was record quarterly lows for big hitters Hayes-Maddow-O'Donnell, likely because 21% of their former viewers developed chronic dry heaves and figured out why.

At Fox though their average 25-54 viewing audience grew by 12% to more than double MSNBCs, 313,000 vs. 150,000.

Note to the suits: Time to move race hustler Al Sharpton and that black woman on earlier in the day up to Prime Time nightly. Heck, how much worse could it get?

LOL, someone needs to tell Lakhota and NYCarb. Their heads are REALLY going to explode.

Why? Are they ad buyers?

"Ratings victory" means they can charge more for ad time than their competition can and so make more money.

LOL. They tried to diminish my BENGHAZI thread by first of all turning it into a FOX topic instead of the real topic by saying no one watched Fox.

Of course no one watches Fox. LOL.

"Victory" here means they get to charge more for ad time.
I'm not sure why that matters to anyone here...
Crystal clear the lefty slop MSNBCs flingin' nightly has virtually zero appeal beyond the low-information-idiots wing of the dim party.

In a complete ass kicking in average primetime viewers, Fox creams the libby network by 1,240,000 folks. And pouring salt on their wounds, it's nice to see in the money category of the 25-54 age demo it was record quarterly lows for big hitters Hayes-Maddow-O'Donnell, likely because 21% of their former viewers developed chronic dry heaves and figured out why.

At Fox though their average 25-54 viewing audience grew by 12% to more than double MSNBCs, 313,000 vs. 150,000.

Note to the suits: Time to move race hustler Al Sharpton and that black woman on earlier in the day up to Prime Time nightly. Heck, how much worse could it get?

Again, television has nothing to do with "information", low or high.
Post 7 sums up what's being "sold".

Why? Are they ad buyers?

LOL. They tried to diminish my BENGHAZI thread by first of all turning it into a FOX topic instead of the real topic by saying no one watched Fox.

Of course no one watches Fox. LOL.

The ratings say differently, but whatever. Unless you're buying or selling ads there, it's of no consequence. That's what ratings exist for.

Forum List

Back