Reciting Other's Lies Makes One Weary

Surely (Shirley?) listening to recited lies does not bother you. Seems like Republicans just can't get enough of them. And it appears that Barr is overtaking Trump lately, but we haven't heard from Rudy yet, so the jury is still out on the Blue Ribbon winner.

You've slipped into the trance, bw. You haven't made sense in some time.

Don't let that tater bake too long.

Let's face facts, Billy:
  • No little kid like that rises to national fame without a lot of help.
  • I can throw a snowball in any schoolyard and hit 50 cute kids just like her who have outspoken views on climate change, the environment and 50 other social topics drilled into them by the school. She's no "gift" to the world, just a well-exploited one.
  • It takes a lot of backing, support and money, not to mention, rehearsal and training, to get around all over, be made guest speaker at all kinds of functions and answer 500 questions before hot lights and cameras.
They've played the kid out. She wants to go back to just being a kid again.

In 6 months, no one will remember her. And with thousands of people the world over fighting to cure disease, advance science and reach better world peace having all been dissed, Time Magazine will be left picking some fresh-faced child as "Person Of The Year."

Last edited:

Let's face facts, Billy:
  • I can throw a snowball in any schoolyard and hit 50 cute kids just like her who have outspoken views on climate change, the environment and 50 other social topics drilled into them by the school. She's no "gift" to the world, just a well-exploited one.
  • It takes a lot of backing, support and money, not to mention, rehearsal and training, to get around all over, be made guest speaker at all kinds of functions and answer 500 questions before hot lights and cameras.

She has an acting background through her father.

Exploitation of children to advance one's political agenda is despicable child abuse.

Surely (Shirley?) listening to recited lies does not bother you. Seems like Republicans just can't get enough of them.

Do please list some of them for us! I could use a good laugh.
"THERE IS NO QUID PRO QUO"/"THE HURRICANE HIT MISSISSIPPI"/ "I CARE ABOUT CORRUPTION IN UKRAINE" as proven by sharpie, and of course the old standbys and daily usual, such as: "MEXICO WILL PAY FOR THE WALL" /"NK WILL DE-NUKE"/"GLOBAL WARMING IS FAKE" and the daily "FAKE NEWS" at anything not flattering to him. Then there's all those people sitting in jail for doing his dirty work over the years and within his campaign that he 'barely knew'.

You've slipped into the trance, bw. You haven't made sense in some time.
Odd, isn't it, that I've had the same thoughts about you. Other than edu and personal responsibility, there is little, if anything we agree upon. But billy, I never thought I'd see the day when you would support unqualified judges, for example, simply because Trump chose them..or allowed them to be chosen for him. I never thought I'd see the day when you'd support any President who ordered his staff to ignore subpoenas or testimony required by Congress, or support any President who made money due to the office, ala resorts. I think if Bush or even Reagan did that, you'd protest. Heck, even 41 and Cheney put Carlisle in trust while they were in office.

So I guess we, you and me, let this inarticulate babbling bloviating fool make fools of us too, huh?

Surely (Shirley?) listening to recited lies does not bother you. Seems like Republicans just can't get enough of them. And it appears that Barr is overtaking Trump lately, but we haven't heard from Rudy yet, so the jury is still out on the Blue Ribbon winner.

Don't know about. Schittferbrains has been lying for three years now. You seem to thrive on them.

Odd, isn't it, that I've had the same thoughts about you. Other than edu and personal responsibility, there is little, if anything we agree upon. But billy, I never thought I'd see the day when you would support unqualified judges, for example, simply because Trump chose them..or allowed them to be chosen for him. I never thought I'd see the day when you'd support any President who ordered his staff to ignore subpoenas or testimony required by Congress, or support any President who made money due to the office, ala resorts. I think if Bush or even Reagan did that, you'd protest. Heck, even 41 and Cheney put Carlisle in trust while they were in office.

So I guess we, you and me, let this inarticulate babbling bloviating fool make fools of us too, huh?
In your case I don't think I think the job of becoming a fool was already completed long before Trump entered office.
Assertions of Executive Privilege from Kennedy to Obama - The Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press

Clinton, Bush , Obama and others have all claimed executive privilege at one time or another. It was claimed many many times in the case of Clinton and Bush. Trump is right to defend himself against a bogus impeachment farce.
Grow up!

Surely (Shirley?) listening to recited lies does not bother you. Seems like Republicans just can't get enough of them.

Do please list some of them for us! I could use a good laugh.
"THERE IS NO QUID PRO QUO"/"THE HURRICANE HIT MISSISSIPPI"/ "I CARE ABOUT CORRUPTION IN UKRAINE" as proven by sharpie, and of course the old standbys and daily usual, such as: "MEXICO WILL PAY FOR THE WALL" /"NK WILL DE-NUKE"/"GLOBAL WARMING IS FAKE" and the daily "FAKE NEWS" at anything not flattering to him. Then there's all those people sitting in jail for doing his dirty work over the years and within his campaign that he 'barely knew'.
27184-watchurself-albums-misc-picture10513-thread-hijack.jpg

Interesting bit of soft propaganda -

The headline states "Greta Thunberg won't meet with Trump" as if she is rejecting an invitation which in reality has not been offered. Trump would have no reason whatsoever to meet with her.

Greta Thunberg on meeting with Trump: 'I don't understand why I would do that'
Interesting that Thunberg thinks global warming is an existential crisis with the fate of earth hanging in the balance yet she has unilaterally ruled out the prospect of meeting with the most powerful leader in the world to see if she can't gain some
advantage for her cause.

I guess she's not that serious about peril to the earth after all.

Don't know about. Schittferbrains has been lying for three years now. You seem to thrive on them.
Lies? The guy has oath-backed testimony, which is something you can read about in a dictionary maybe, because you sure wont find any in Republican whining about process or Presidential tweets.

Clinton, Bush , Obama and others have all claimed executive privilege at one time or another.
Yes, and probably many others too. But not for every bleeping thing, like conversations with dictators and their reps, or WH visitor logs or routine phone calls including those tapped like at Mar-A-Lago dinners.

Let's face facts, Billy:

In 6 months, no one will remember her. And with thousands of people the world over fighting to cure disease, advance science and reach better world peace having all been dissed, Time Magazine will be left picking some fresh-faced child as "Person Of The Year."
What is important is the message, not the messenger. Whether she rehearses, has training and help is irrelevant.

Let's face facts, Billy:

But she's just so darned adorable...

maxresdefault.jpg

Just keep your fingers away from her mouth when she's feeding.

Lies? The guy has oath-backed testimony, which is something you can read about in a dictionary maybe, because you sure wont find any in Republican whining about process or Presidential tweets.

Oh? He claimed to have first hand knowledge of trump's collusion with russia.

Where is it. You brainless drones are perfect for these idiots because you're even stupider, and less inquisitive than they are.

Forum List

Back