The Times they are-a-changing

New method for the modular construction cabal to sell cheaper per sq ft than the next manufacturer.

FYI, they've lobbied code making panels like ugly on an ape well before this 'ol spark wired his 1st outlet

~S~

There ya go...

• Banned
You'll still need skilled tradesmen to assemble them and build them out.....Plumbers, electricians, painters, landscapers, concrete workers, etcetera can't be 3D printed.
Actually, no they won't be needed- programmers and materials suppliers will be in greater demand though- what's available now is just a beginning-

You'll still need skilled tradesmen to assemble them and build them out.....Plumbers, electricians, painters, landscapers, concrete workers, etcetera can't be 3D printed.
Actually, no they won't be needed- programmers and materials suppliers will be in greater demand though- what's available now is just a beginning-

Very true Gdjjr

the whole 'plug & play' mentality has proliferated the market

~S~

There ya go...

You know...in one of my facebook feeds I saw blocks like legos used to build homes.......they are made from recycled plastic or something and can be tapped in place with a hammer...

Damn- and here I've been led to believe there are only animals in 3rd world shit holes- I guess whining and crying is more productive and encourages innovation here- SMH

New Topics

Forum List

Back