Fox is encouraging nepotism (like it doesn't already exist)

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Of course they deleted it when he said they were there when he made billions. Also Carlson said this is a coup. So Trump OP ED is doing what he wanted it to do!! (of course he had help writing it, and someone submitted it for him).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the wake of anonymous NY Times op-ed, Fox & Friends host encourages Trump to work more closely with his family

Brian Kilmeade: "I would sit Ivanka, and Jared, or Lara, or Eric, and I would have them in on every high-level meeting"

BRIAN KILMEADE (CO-HOST): My feeling is, the president's got to, today, understand he's got to trust the people he's with.

AINSLEY EARHARDT (CO-HOST): Absolutely.

KILMEADE: And, if he can't -- he's obviously bothered by it, the report is so widespread from too many different sources. So, I would sit Ivanka [Trump], and Jared [Kushner], or Lara [Trump], or Eric [Trump], and I would have them in on every high-level meeting. Get the experts in from Treasury. Have the experts in from the State Department --

STEVE DOOCY (CO-HOST): But it's not necessarily the high-level meeting.

KILMEADE: Just let me finish. You have them there on a regular basis because you need somebody with you that you trust, that could be there as a buffer, that understands you, because this president is different. He's unique, he's an anomaly as a businessperson, as a personality, and as a president. He went for one office, and he won it, the most powerful one in the world. Nobody else could have done that. Having said that, he is a little different. People have to understand --

EARHARDT: Not a politician.

KILMEADE: Are not able to get along with him. The president needs his family around him.

After anonymous NY Times op-ed, Fox & Friends host urges Trump to work more closely with his family

Why wouldn't you want the POTUS to have people around him who can be trusted?

because then her goal and the lefty goal of messing up President Trump all the time is over with Defiant.

because then her goal and the lefty goal of messing up President Trump all the time is over with Defiant.

What??????
Are you trying to tell me Penelope and her ilk want the country to fail?

Forum List

Back