Fox is encouraging nepotism (like it doesn't already exist)

Discussion in 'Media' started by Penelope, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Penelope

Penelope Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,710
    Of course they deleted it when he said they were there when he made billions. Also Carlson said this is a coup. So Trump OP ED is doing what he wanted it to do!! (of course he had help writing it, and someone submitted it for him).
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the wake of anonymous NY Times op-ed, Fox & Friends host encourages Trump to work more closely with his family

Brian Kilmeade: "I would sit Ivanka, and Jared, or Lara, or Eric, and I would have them in on every high-level meeting"

BRIAN KILMEADE (CO-HOST): My feeling is, the president's got to, today, understand he's got to trust the people he's with.

AINSLEY EARHARDT (CO-HOST): Absolutely.

KILMEADE: And, if he can't -- he's obviously bothered by it, the report is so widespread from too many different sources. So, I would sit Ivanka [Trump], and Jared [Kushner], or Lara [Trump], or Eric [Trump], and I would have them in on every high-level meeting. Get the experts in from Treasury. Have the experts in from the State Department --

STEVE DOOCY (CO-HOST): But it's not necessarily the high-level meeting.

KILMEADE: Just let me finish. You have them there on a regular basis because you need somebody with you that you trust, that could be there as a buffer, that understands you, because this president is different. He's unique, he's an anomaly as a businessperson, as a personality, and as a president. He went for one office, and he won it, the most powerful one in the world. Nobody else could have done that. Having said that, he is a little different. People have to understand --

EARHARDT: Not a politician.

KILMEADE: Are not able to get along with him. The president needs his family around him.

After anonymous NY Times op-ed, Fox & Friends host urges Trump to work more closely with his family

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Defiant1

Defiant1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,104
    Why wouldn't you want the POTUS to have people around him who can be trusted?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,778
    because then her goal and the lefty goal of messing up President Trump all the time is over with Defiant.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. MarcATL

MarcATL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,437
    More of the same.

5. Defiant1

Defiant1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,104

What??????
    Are you trying to tell me Penelope and her ilk want the country to fail?

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2
  6. blastoff

blastoff Undocumented Reg. User

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,251
    I might give it a thought if the president nominates a family member to be the Attorney General.