Fox Host Says We Need To Implement A Video Game Registry, Not Gun Control

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
Are you still mad that Elizabeth Hasselbeck left that Liberal clusterf**k known as The View? I think you are.

You can't say much when you try to say that, and I quote: "Someone killed someone else with a gun, therefore we must take away everyone elses guns!"

makes much more sense than banning our 2nd Amendments rights.

If you are an avid violent video game player - you might be on the radar of the Big Brother :D

Are you still mad that Elizabeth Hasselbeck left that Liberal clusterf**k known as The View? I think you are.

You can't say much when you try to say that, and I quote: "Someone killed someone else with a gun, therefore we must take away everyone elses guns!"

Who said that? You are just making shit up now,..

I guess the troll wasn't born yet for what Tippy Gore wanted to do

but it's FOX NEwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwws so this stop the PRESSES newwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwws

There would be no problem with people playing videogames if we had spayed and neutered our liberals in the 1930's.

Since these bed wetters clearly have no comprehension of reality, morality or ethics we would all be better off if we let Margret Sanger cull their grand parents from the herd 80 years ago.

Everyone knows the Second trumps the First. Right?

Sure, and we all know how well you liberals revere the First.

:eusa_whistle:

Who are you referring to when you say "you liberals"?

Do you have an example of me not respecting the First? Or are you just broad-brushing because you've got nothing to say?

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
There would be no problem with people playing videogames if we had spayed and neutered our liberals in the 1930's.

Since these bed wetters clearly have no comprehension of reality, morality or ethics we would all be better off if we let Margret Sanger cull their grand parents from the herd 80 years ago.

How nazi germany of you :cuckoo:

Right wingers like you are the reason why this nation can't prosper, you guys are filth that call for attacks on the constitution non stop, and this is another perfect example.

Your denial tells me everything I need to know. You're butt-hurt because she told your favorite liberal talk show ladies to screw off.

Remember that idiot Hasselbeck from the view that would do nothing but spew right wing BS day after day? Well she's now a fox news host and already bringing the insanity.

Hasselbeck tries to make a link between violent video games as the cause for mass shootings, and that there should be a registry on who buys them.

Hello fascism! :eusa_hand:

Fox News? Hasselbeck: Navy Yard shooting shows need for video game registry, not gun control | The Raw Story

There is no shortage of morons on this subject be they right or left. Video games are a scapegoat for all who wish to avoid the underlying issues.

Remember that idiot Hasselbeck from the view that would do nothing but spew right wing BS day after day? Well she's now a fox news host and already bringing the insanity.

Hasselbeck tries to make a link between violent video games as the cause for mass shootings, and that there should be a registry on who buys them.

Hello fascism! :eusa_hand:

Fox News? Hasselbeck: Navy Yard shooting shows need for video game registry, not gun control | The Raw Story

She was ridiculing you libturds.

Your denial tells me everything I need to know. You're butt-hurt because she told your favorite liberal talk show ladies to screw off.

She's still wrong regardless of the idiots on the View.

Really? That's what you came with? Someone is mad because she left the view?

Holy shit...you reek of desperation.

Tampax: Look over there!!! :eusa_shifty:

If she were a vegan she would have said we need a meat eating registry because eating meat makes a person more agressive.

Hasselbeck doesn't like imaginary violence.

Forum List

Back