Fox doesn't know where Egypt is located.

Ruport Murdoch is a RW hack that runs FoxNews TheNewYorkPost and a litany of other Far RW media outlets. So what?

Are you talking about the right wing hack that wants to put Clinton on Fox News?

Roger Ailes met with Bill Clinton about a FOX News show | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Rupert Murdoch is a businessman who wants to make money and get ratings. I know that makes him a right wing hack to you, but the rest of the universe understands about profits.

Ruport Murdoch is a RW hack that runs FoxNews TheNewYorkPost and a litany of other Far RW media outlets. So what?

Are you talking about the right wing hack that wants to put Clinton on Fox News?

Roger Ailes met with Bill Clinton about a FOX News show | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Rupert Murdoch is a businessman who wants to make money and get ratings. I know that makes him a right wing hack to you, but the rest of the universe understands about profits.
wow, that would be an interesting show
if they can pull it off

wow, that would be an interesting show
if they can pull it off

I'd watch it, that's for sure.

Anyone ever wonder who does the maps for CNN?

cnnswitzerland.jpg

Would you guys be so stoked if it was a Bill Clinton show on MSNBC?

Forum List

Back