Fox doesn't know where Egypt is located.

mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture3206-texas.gif

Wow... just wow. I guess they're using those Texas textbooks?
:lol:

Fox News graphics department has shaky grasp of Mideast geography | Media Matters for America

Best comment: "See, this is what I like about Fox. They let you decide where Egypt is instead of having some fancy pants elitist tell ya!"

It really is so funny when idiots are the pundits:

theblogprof: Comedy Gold! Chris Matthews, who derides Palin as stupid, says Panama Canal is in... EGYPT!

Chris Matthew's says the Panama Canal is in Egypt, he must be using the same. :laugh2:

This is as bad as the Chris Matthews thread earlier. Never mind the fact that picture is more than a year old, not brand new. There are far worse things that Fox needs to be criticized for at this point.

Fox News graphics department has shaky grasp of Mideast geography | Media Matters for America

Best comment: "See, this is what I like about Fox. They let you decide where Egypt is instead of having some fancy pants elitist tell ya!"

theblogprof: Comedy Gold! Chris Matthews, who derides Palin as stupid, says Panama Canal is in... EGYPT!

Chris Matthew's says the Panama Canal is in Egypt, he must be using the same. :laugh2:

He corrected himself right after he said it.

This is as bad as the Chris Matthews thread earlier. Never mind the fact that picture is more than a year old, not brand new. There are far worse things that Fox needs to be criticized for at this point.
they all have had stupid graphics
but it seems only FNC is claimed as doing it ON PURPOSE

He corrected himself right after he said it.

Uh huh. And the Suez Canal is by Panama City.

Left wingers are sooooo fucking stupid.

When they get older and wiser they will try to burn their posts.

Yet it's the right that wants to teach "Noah's Ark" as world history and the Flintstones as an actual "documentary".

Forum List

Back