Fox doesn't know where Egypt is located.

It's amazing how fast George Soros's network can come up with nonsense to distract us from a political crisis but that's what they are paid for.

Who is Chrissy Matthews?

I have heard of a Chris Matthews, some talking head on some network.

I really do not pay much attention at all to the network news and virtually none to the talking heads.

Maybe people aren't aware that George Soros funds Media Matters. They denied it for years until finally admitting that Soros's "affiliates" fund MM. Soros is a left wing wheeler and dealer who's fortune is based in foreign oil. The same foreign oil that democrats have forced the US to depend on while the fool in the white house tells us that some day windmills will supply the US with energy.

Ruport Murdoch is a RW hack that runs FoxNews TheNewYorkPost and a litany of other Far RW media outlets. So what?

mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture3206-texas.gif

HOLY CRAP!!!

I can't BELIEVE that Fox would misspell the President's name..."BARAK"!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Wow... just wow. I guess they're using those Texas textbooks?
:lol:

Fox News graphics department has shaky grasp of Mideast geography | Media Matters for America

Best comment: "See, this is what I like about Fox. They let you decide where Egypt is instead of having some fancy pants elitist tell ya!"

Are you fucking kidding me? This is a year and a half old. You must have a serious hard on for Fox if you're digging that far back for something to knock them for. I suggest you get a life, Peepers...

Left wingers are sooooo fucking stupid.

When they get older and wiser they will try to burn their posts.

Yet it's the right that wants to teach "Noah's Ark" as world history and the Flintstones as an actual "documentary".

Can I start pointing to idiots on the left that want me to suppress science that shows that woman have adapted to rape by being stronger during ovulation and claim that the left is anti-science? Or should I act like an intelligent adult and realize that the weirdos on the extremes are not representative, and that most people actually have open minds.

"Darwin's Rape Whistle" Exasperates | Female Talk

One thing I do find amusing about the left is how they insist that people have no choice in some things, then turn around and insist that we are capable of overcoming our programming.

Forum List

Back