Fox *cough* "suspends" two rw hacks

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Why do I get the feeling this was planned and the hacks could care less?

Fox News Suspends Two Contributors For Crude Obama Remarks

wHTXaPv.gif

I woulda suspended her for saying "could care less" [sic] when she meant the exact opposite.

2 week suspension for using foul language?

Believable.

wHTXaPv.gif

Notice they only punished the contributors and not anyone in the control room who coulda bleeped the remarks because of the live-delays commonly used now. Can you say disingenuous and making a little thing a bigger thing?

Obviously can't replay the thing themselves, much as I'm sure they'd like to. But if they "punish" people, that's a story others will have to cover. And in doing so, the bit gets re-aired even if bleeped.

wHTXaPv.gif

Notice they only punished the contributors and not anyone in the control room who coulda bleeped the remarks because of the live-delays commonly used now. Can you say disingenuous and making a little thing a bigger thing?

Obviously can't replay the thing themselves, much as I'm sure they'd like to. But if they "punish" people, that's a story others will have to cover. And in doing so, the bit gets re-aired even if bleeped.

Live delays aren't automatically used on all content. They'll use them on elements out of their control like call-in shows but when your "talent" is on the payroll you expect not to need that. It's an additional expense. So the personnel you refer to above may not exist.

If they did nothing you would be bitching...they call that biased

I wouldn't -- I'd be hailing it as a sign that TV might be able to grow up and drop the prudish pretentiousness. I'm far more offended by the phrase "could care less". :death:

wHTXaPv.gif

justify much? Those retards knew exactly what they were doing as well as the mouth-breathers in the *cough* "control room". Stop wasting my time Scooter.

They should each get their own show, so fucking sick of the state run media
yep. You know Rove (Fox employee) is doing everything he can (spending that dark $$$) to get an Establ Repub elected (get Trump out of the race). Fox is also the place of employ of the Architect of Vietraq as well :up: Bill Kristol

I actually think Megyn has ONE redeeming action- she called Trump out before he ripped into her w/ a misogynistic fusillade

camwhoreph.jpg

Forum List

Back