Fox *cough* "suspends" two rw hacks

A couple of freaking words? How does it compare to the entire liberal media supporting a racist cartoon depicting Dr. Condie Rice as a grotesque slave caracature when she was appointed Bush's Secretary of State? Nobody even apologized.

A couple of freaking words? How does it compare to the entire liberal media supporting a racist cartoon depicting Dr. Condie Rice as a grotesque slave caracature when she was appointed Bush's Secretary of State? Nobody even apologized.

:dunno:

Link?

Link?
You need a freaking link? Look it up.

It uh, isn't my claim, DUMBFUCK.

So --- you don't have one.
No such thing.
Does not exist.

Why am I not surprised.

Link?

No such thing.
Does not exist.

Why am I not surprised.
You never heard of the racist cartoon depicting Dr. Condie Rice as a caracture of a slave mammy?

Link?

No such thing.
Does not exist.

Why am I not surprised.
You never heard of the racist cartoon depicting Dr. Condie Rice as a caracture of a slave mammy?

Nnnnnnnnnnope.

And it's interesting that you can't produce it.

Link?

No such thing.
Does not exist.

Why am I not surprised.

Nnnnnnnnnnope.

I don't have to produce it. Your ignorance is staggering enough.

AAg89i9.img

0c7k6wu.jpg

Shallow.

No such thing.
Does not exist.

Why am I not surprised.

Nnnnnnnnnnope.

I don't have to produce it. Your ignorance is staggering enough.

So ---- you don't have one.
Does not exist.
You made it up.

Why do I continue to not be surprised.
snore.gif

deflect much?

Forum List

Back