Fox/Bill O'Reilly JUST said he supported "My Brothers Keeper" program

I wouldn't give O'Reilly that much credit. I watched him tonight, as I do most nights, and I watched him live at the event today as well.

Tonight on his show he couldn't just show support and call it George, he had to add something more.

He had to say he likes it BUT....

He likes it BUT, for it to work "FASTER", and that's his own word, Obama needs to say more, do MORE...!!

That's what he was almost yelling at Valerie this evening on his program.

It's as if he had to find SOMETHING to have an issue with, even if it was made up...which it was.

No, Bill remains a RW blowhard jerk.

I take it you didn't like the fact that he said the gangsta culture has to be addressed? You know, the RICH and mostly isolated rappers & Hollywood elite that promote the culture.

Simply put they are the role models those kids look up to, not Obama. Those role models are as much part of the problem as deadbeat dads or crack infested neighborhoods

He is continuing, saying Obama needs to talk directly to some of these young people and tell them directly what behavior they need to stop doing, and to start interacting with some pop culture celebs to change the role model behavior they are encouraging.

But, he was fair, open, and supported this program.

Go ahead Tea Party. Rip him a new one for having an independent thought.

Actually, on MSNBC "Rev" Al Sharpton and another mental midget of the African American persuasion were blasting O'Reilley, yakking that whatever blacks do is none of O'Reilley's business.

And correct me if I am wrong, but if you had seen O'Reilley promoting something different from the President's initiative (albeit just as beneficial to young people of color) you would be singing from the same choir book with the phony "Reverend".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back