Fox/Bill O'Reilly JUST said he supported "My Brothers Keeper" program

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
So, Bill O'Reilly, on his show literally 10 minutes ago, said he supported "My Brothers Keeper" and thinks it is a GOOD thing, and that he thinks a lot of good can, and will, come out of it. Hmm. Bill has always claimed to be fair and moderate, and he showed that a bit tonight. He said he truly thinks this can help a lot of the problems in the black communities of our inner cities.

Sure, the Tea Party and extreme right will BLAST him now for......well, for having a moment of independent thought. But, good for Bill. He was fair and open minded tonight. This program may fall flat on it's face. Or, it may succeed. But, he's open and supports it. Call 'em like we see 'em.

He is continuing, saying Obama needs to talk directly to some of these young people and tell them directly what behavior they need to stop doing, and to start interacting with some pop culture celebs to change the role model behavior they are encouraging.

But, he was fair, open, and supported this program.

Go ahead Tea Party. Rip him a new one for having an independent thought.

So, Bill O'Reilly, on his show literally 10 minutes ago, said he supported "My Brothers Keeper" and thinks it is a GOOD thing, and that he thinks a lot of good can, and will, come out of it. Hmm. Bill has always claimed to be fair and moderate, and he showed that a bit tonight. He said he truly thinks this can help a lot of the problems in the black communities of our inner cities.

Sure, the Tea Party and extreme right will BLAST him now for......well, for having a moment of independent thought. But, good for Bill. He was fair and open minded tonight. This program may fall flat on it's face. Or, it may succeed. But, he's open and supports it. Call 'em like we see 'em.

I do too as long as it's only private money being used, like it was proposed last week.

Ok, I'll call it like I see it. O'reilly is and always has been a narcissistic jerk with a lower than average IQ. He has a lot in common with Obama in those regards, which is probably why he is always sucking up to him and finding excuses for his fuck ups.

He's a Libwal wacist! Bill O'Reilly only favors "the Blacks"!

Ok, I'll call it like I see it. O'reilly is and always has been a narcissistic jerk with a lower than average IQ. He has a lot in common with Obama in those regards, which is probably why he is always sucking up to him and finding excuses for his fuck ups.

Folks........I provide Exhibit A as to why I should be called the USMB Nostradamus.

omg, now they love Bill O'reilly

just amazing to watch them twist themselves all into a pretzel about some petty thing or another

Folks........I provide Exhibit A as to why I should be called the USMB Nostradamus.
More like the USMB Chris Matthews.

omg, now they love Bill O'reilly

just amazing to watch them twist themselves all into a pretzel about some petty thing or another

Or, it could be someone recognizing a person of mostly different views being fair about a topic. You know, having a civil discussion with someone you usually disagree with.

O'Reilly is right on this topic, and he's being fair. And I disagree with him 90% of the time, but he claims he is fair. And tonight he is being fair.

So what....now is it wrong to recognize when a person on the other "side" is just being fair and open to an idea that most on his "side" probably wouldn't support?

God you right wingers are brainwashed. Don't worry. Bill isn't going to switch to MSNBC. He just said that maybe, MAYBE, this plan by Obama isn't such a bad thing.

Is that a crime in right winger land now?

I am a right wing extremist and I happened to watch the presidents comments concerning this program and I agree with his comments when he said it's not the governments place to raise these kids, but the family and especially a family with a fathers guidance. And if it can help solve problems in the inner cities, then I'm all for it. Too bad you couldn't have just said "Thanks Bill" and left it at that without having to get your digs at the Tea Party and "extreme right". But then, that's what partisan hacks do. Call 'em like I see 'em.

I am a right wing extremist and I happened to watch the presidents comments concerning this program and I agree with his comments when he said it's not the governments place to raise these kids, but the family and especially a family with a fathers guidance. And if it can help solve problems in the inner cities, then I'm all for it. Too bad you couldn't have just said "Thanks Bill" and left it at that without having to get your digs at the Tea Party and "extreme right". But then, that's what partisan hacks do. Call 'em like I see 'em.

Well, buddy, hate to disappoint you, but you are not a "right wing extremist". You're a moderate. Its ok. Embrace it.

In other words, he proved that he is consistent to his principles, and that you are a hack.

He is continuing, saying Obama needs to talk directly to some of these young people and tell them directly what behavior they need to stop doing, and to start interacting with some pop culture celebs to change the role model behavior they are encouraging.

But, he was fair, open, and supported this program.

Go ahead Tea Party. Rip him a new one for having an independent thought.

Now you just look foolish as though he's the only one who supports it...they talked about it on The Five today, and some of them are Tea Partyish.:tongue:

Videos | The Five | Fox News

WOW, this thread is just dumb all the way around...

Like people in the Tea party gives a shit what some t.v host has to say...

just shallow and a way to hate on the tea party...sad

Oh, I didn't see The Five today.

Well, if they did, then GOOD for them too. Glad to see more folks on Fox are starting to support our nation's president.

The previous announcement was from a paid spokesperson from Obama's Organizing For America

Forum List

Back