fox article blows F and F open

Let me ask you something.... would it be OK to start a Congressional investigation into Iraq in regards to Bush/Cheney? I mean, after all Haliburton was deeply involved and Haliburton is Cheney's baby....seems like a conflict of interest to me....not to mention that Bush is neck deep in the oil industry.

Does your quest for the "truth" go beyond your hatred for Obama?

Not suggesting that this is what I want to see happen, it's not....but I'd be willing to bet my left nut that if the shoe were on the other foot, you would'nt be concerned about "the truth" at all.

This just in! Bush and Cheney have been out of office for 3.5 years. From early 2007 through early 2011, the Democrats had a majority in the House and a Supermajority in the Senate. Do you not think that if there was any grounds to prosecute either the President or the Vice President, that such prosecution would happen then when an impeachment and a conviction was a foregone conclusion? Please try to retain some credibility, SP

Naaah. Only asshole Republicans go on witch hunts....just ask Clinton.

Last edited:
let me ask you something.... Would it be ok to start a congressional investigation into iraq in regards to bush/cheney? I mean, after all haliburton was deeply involved and haliburton is cheney's baby....seems like a conflict of interest to me....not to mention that bush is neck deep in the oil industry.

Does your quest for the "truth" go beyond your hatred for obama?

Not suggesting that this is what i want to see happen, it's not....but i'd be willing to bet my left nut that if the shoe were on the other foot, you would'nt be concerned about "the truth" at all.

this just in! Bush and cheney have been out of office for 3.5 years. From early 2007 through early 2011, the democrats had a majority in the house and a supermajority in the senate. Do you not think that if there was any grounds to prosecute either the president or the vice president, that such prosecution would happen then when an impeachment and a conviction was a foregone conclusion? Please try to retain some credibility, sp

naughtily.only asshole republicans go on witch hunts....just ask clinton.

what witch hunt? obama is not above the law.

why didnt they call on Mukasey to testify?

No. Mukasey was not called. Justice and ATF do not get to decide who gets invited to the party in a US House of Representatives investigation. I know this is difficult for you to accept, but obama does not control all 3 branches of government, COWARD.

Please muster just a bit of courage and turn on your rep. I for one would love to see how many red splats you own.

And JUST ONCE could you please use an apostrophe?

why didnt they call on Mukasey to testify?

No. Mukasey was not called. Justice and ATF do not get to decide who gets invited to the party in a US House of Representatives investigation. I know this is difficult for you to accept, but obama does not control all 3 branches of government, COWARD.

Please muster just a bit of courage and turn on your rep. I for one would love to see how many red splats you own.

And JUST ONCE could you please use an apostrophe?

waaaaaaa

Last edited:
This one is going to ruin the R chances at election

You are? You must be pretty damn powerful.

Is this you??
Retarded_Superman.png

this just in! Bush and cheney have been out of office for 3.5 years. From early 2007 through early 2011, the democrats had a majority in the house and a supermajority in the senate. Do you not think that if there was any grounds to prosecute either the president or the vice president, that such prosecution would happen then when an impeachment and a conviction was a foregone conclusion? Please try to retain some credibility, sp

naughtily.only asshole republicans go on witch hunts....just ask clinton.

what witch hunt? obama is not above the law.
Who said he was? Oh...that's right...that's the way YOU think in your little paranoid fantasies

Let me ask you something.... would it be OK to start a Congressional investigation into Iraq in regards to Bush/Cheney? I mean, after all Haliburton was deeply involved and Haliburton is Cheney's baby....seems like a conflict of interest to me....not to mention that Bush is neck deep in the oil industry.

Does your quest for the "truth" go beyond your hatred for Obama?

Not suggesting that this is what I want to see happen, it's not....but I'd be willing to bet my left nut that if the shoe were on the other foot, you would'nt be concerned about "the truth" at all.

This just in! Bush and Cheney have been out of office for 3.5 years. From early 2007 through early 2011, the Democrats had a majority in the House and a Supermajority in the Senate. Do you not think that if there was any grounds to prosecute either the President or the Vice President, that such prosecution would happen then when an impeachment and a conviction was a foregone conclusion? Please try to retain some credibility, SP

Naaah. Only asshole Republicans go on witch hunts....just ask Clinton.
Not my fault Democrats are liars and reprobates. Do you really think Nancy Pelosi didn't turn over every rock for something to hang on Bush or Cheney?

Forum List

Back