Home foreclosures drive Americans to suicide?

Didn't watch the video....but sure...hard times cause suicide, drug addiction, crime and domestic violence....not exclusively, mind you. It happens when times are good too. But invariably, poverty and desperation breeds desperate actions.

I was once driven to suicide. Something stopped me from plunging that knife into my chest. To this day I don't know why I didn't.

You can have my home, my money, worldly posessions. But my kids?

Never again.

Keep it cool folks.

You can never really appreciate the evil that those bastards on Wall Street did until you see the bullet hole in the ceiling from where a constuction worker killed himself because he lost his job in the collapse.

You can never really appreciate the evil that those bastards on Wall Street did until you see the bullet hole in the ceiling from where a constuction worker killed himself because he lost his job in the collapse.

You're on a roll. Those bastards in wall street? Really?

Mike

Some people buy into the ultimate act of desperation.
Back in the days of the S&L crisis, many farmers committed suicide over losing their land.
It happens. It shouldn't.
However some people are not as strong as others.
They'd rather exit this life than face up to their responsibilities. So be it.
Shall the lenders stop trying to collect legitimate debts based on legal binding contracts whenever someone threatens to kill themselves?

And what if that construction worker was, let's say... a baker in a donut shop that just closed its doors. That's a bit of a stretch equating Wall Street with a suicide.

And what if that construction worker was, let's say... a baker in a donut shop that just closed its doors. That's a bit of a stretch equating Wall Street with a suicide.

Wall Street ran a derivative Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy.

The contruction worker lost his job of 17 years because of it.

Wall Street hedge fund managers are going to burn in hell.

You say the same thing when the IRS wrecks ones life?

So you blame Clinton and Cuomo, man you're harsh.

WAll Street ponzi scheme, wouldnt that be Bernie MAdoff
NEWSMEAT ▷ Bernard Madoff's federal campaign contribution search results

Looks like he was a democrat........hmmmm that's gotta suck for you Chris, I almost feel bad, but I decided to laugh my ass off instead. Funny how that wasnt in the mainstream news. A heavy democratic donnor with a HUGE ponzi scheme, hmmmm and no political affiliation made, but Abramoff is a republican? I think he gave to more democrats than Madoff to republicans.

Last edited:

You say the same thing when the IRS wrecks ones life?

What a crock of shit. You know every fucking year that you are going to have to pay taxes. Who's fault is it if you can't figure that out? No comparison...not even close.

The lethal 'solution" is to kill the fucking badged Nazi that shows up on your doorstep with the paper from your masters( the bankers) wanting to drag you out of the house while YOU are paying the piece of shit to do it.
"Just doing my job sir".
BOOOOOOM !

Speaking of Vegas....it seems to me that conservatives would go there, put their money on the table and root for the house to win.

Forum List

Back