fox article blows F and F open

Let me ask you something.... would it be OK to start a Congressional investigation into Iraq in regards to Bush/Cheney? I mean, after all Haliburton was deeply involved and Haliburton is Cheney's baby....seems like a conflict of interest to me....not to mention that Bush is neck deep in the oil industry.

Does your quest for the "truth" go beyond your hatred for Obama?

Not suggesting that this is what I want to see happen, it's not....but I'd be willing to bet my left nut that if the shoe were on the other foot, you would'nt be concerned about "the truth" at all.

Let me ask you something.... would it be OK to start a Congressional investigation into Iraq in regards to Bush/Cheney? I mean, after all Haliburton was deeply involved and Haliburton is Cheney's baby....seems like a conflict of interest to me....not to mention that Bush is neck deep in the oil industry.

Not suggesting that this is what I want to see happen, it's not....but I'd be willing to bet my left nut that if the shoe were on the other foot, you would'nt be concerned about "the truth" at all.

Fuck you, Steelplate-in-the-head!! I've been wanting the Bushes investigated ever since H.W. was a CIA agent in Dallas back in 1963. Cheney's ties to Halliburton and billions in no-bid contracts would make a good topic, too. Then you could delve into the Carlyle Group, that'll keep you busy for awhile.

Not everybody on the right is a lock-step apologist, unlike most of you fuckers over there.

Let me ask you something.... would it be OK to start a Congressional investigation into Iraq in regards to Bush/Cheney?
Yes. I'm all for it.

You'll notice that there are numerous "Oversight Committees" that are supposed to watch every part of the Gov't.

Fuck you, Steelplate-in-the-head!! I've been wanting the Bushes investigated ever since H.W. was a CIA agent in Dallas back in 1963. Cheney's ties to Halliburton and billions in no-bid contracts would make a good topic, too. Then you could delve into the Carlyle Group, that'll keep you busy for awhile.

Not everybody on the right is a lock-step apologist, unlike most of you fuckers over there.
No...fuck you gay-guy pinestra(wow, sophomoric name slashing is fun!). It was a hypothetical...I am most certainly NOT in lockstep with my fellow liberals. I don't believe in gun control like they do...I want to see entities like the Civilian Conservation Corps(CCC) and the Works Project Administration(WPA) reinstated so that us taxpayers get something valuable in return for our welfare investment....and the people who work for those entities get something too. Empowerment.

This just in! Bush and Cheney have been out of office for 3.5 years. From early 2007 through early 2011, the Democrats had a majority in the House and a Supermajority in the Senate. Do you not think that if there was any grounds to prosecute either the President or the Vice President, that such prosecution would happen then when an impeachment and a conviction was a foregone conclusion? Please try to retain some credibility, SP

If this thing is the clusterfuck I believe it to be...
Shouldn't Obama and Holder be accountable.
If they didn't know certain details shouldn't they have known...
As far as Bush's wide receiver deal that was ended and Fast and Furious
was started under the Obama Regime...

dear fucking idiot.

A YEAR AGO they were told the that the admin knew nothing about it

Dear idiot obama knew something because he invoked executive privilege
executive privilege protects the information papers the president has that would harm national security. Others in the government can't use it. In other words obama has information about fast and the furious tahe must be protected, But holder has already said under oath obama didn't have any knowlegde about fast and the furious. Holder first then obama
GO DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN

Forum List

Back