Fox and Friends between 6 & 9am.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Doesn't have stand still and reverse , but Msnbc and CNN does. I wonder why not?? They don't want one to read what they put online, like the memos.

I notice after 9am it works, the stand still and reverse work. I never try it with Tucker, Hannity or Ingraham!!

I’ll give you $1.52 to keep your fat trap shut about this.

Why don't they, they don't want you to see what they said, or pause the set, what are they trying to hide,

FAKE NEWS!!!

Each segment is there and you can pause and rewind
73C94DF2-B4A1-42D1-B947-5195087DB3D0.png

Last edited:
Each segment is there and you can pause and rewind
View attachment 338561
Not on Fox and Friends.
Yes, those are Fox and Friends segments. Click on them.
A878BC96-132F-42AE-9442-90CF504E02BF.png

direct link to Susan Rice segment

Doesn't have stand still and reverse , but Msnbc and CNN does. I wonder why not?? They don't want one to read what they put online, like the memos.

I notice after 9am it works, the stand still and reverse work. I never try it with Tucker, Hannity or Ingraham!!
you watch fox?............ok now at least i see your problem.......

Now and then, not usually. One must know what the enemy is saying.

Why don't they, they don't want you to see what they said, or pause the set, what are they trying to hide,

FAKE NEWS!!!
Hannity and tucker are not news shows retard.
And neither is Fox & Friends.

What is your point, dumbass?
That they don't want you to pause and rewind, they are fake news.

FAKE NEWS!!!
Hannity and tucker are not news shows retard.
And neither is Fox & Friends.

What is your point, dumbass?
That they don't want you to pause and rewind, they are fake news.

If you cannot pause and rewind, your cable service box or remote is defective, dumbass! I do it all the time!

Is this an act or are you really and truly that stupid? FOX has absolutely nothing to do with how you view TV content.
I get mine via satellite and the Dish network. I can rewind and pause all I want because my set top box actively records all the content I'm watching for the past hour. That is unless I choose to make a more permanent recording on the hard drive to watch later or rewatch until I decide to delete it.

Is this an act or are you really and truly that stupid? FOX has absolutely nothing to do with how you view TV content.
I get mine via satellite and the Dish network. I can rewind and pause all I want because my set top box actively records all the content I'm watching for the past hour. That is unless I choose to make a more permanent recording on the hard drive to watch later or rewatch until I decide to delete it.
It has everything to do with how I view a news. Try it on Fox and Friends, you can't. I have cable, and why in the hell would I want to tape Fox and Friends?

It has everything to do with how I view a news. Try it on Fox and Friends, you can't. I have cable, and why in the hell would I want to tape Fox and Friends?

If you have a DVR, it automatically records what you are watching, you dumbass bitch! Did you start this tread to show how incredibly stupid you are?

You succeeded.

Now and then, not usually. One must know what the enemy is saying.
the enemy?....why dont you just admit you watch it alot lol....i cant see how you can watch any talking head.....most of them are pretty pathetic....

Forum List

Back