Four Down!!

I just LOVE how the cons are freaking out over this. At first, they laughed it off and said 'Bring it on'. But now that it's not working in their favor, they're flying off the handle. They don't know what the hell to make of it. On one hand, they're all about state's rights; on the other hand.....

Baby-Cry.gif

oh yeah, they are FLYING OFF THE HANDLE.
and you really shouldn't post pictures of yourself, especially THAT ONE.

Interesting concept of 'democracy' the democrats have. People vote, some people don't like the outcome. Recall.... all seems to be a tad against the will of the people. But I guess, to Democrats, the result only counts if they 'win'.

Shameful behavior.

OR "People vote, some people don't like the outcome" they leave the state. elections only count when they vote to recall and if the outcome is successful, if not :eek:
a high water mark for hypocrisy.

I just LOVE how the cons are freaking out over this. At first, they laughed it off and said 'Bring it on'. But now that it's not working in their favor, they're flying off the handle. They don't know what the hell to make of it. On one hand, they're all about state's rights; on the other hand.....

Baby-Cry.gif

oh yeah, they are FLYING OFF THE HANDLE.
and you really shouldn't post pictures of yourself, especially THAT ONE.

That's not me. That's your blind date, after he got a look at you. :lol::lol::lol:

Baby-Cry.gif

:lol::lol:freaking out? start another dozen threads why don't you:lol:.....how did that state supreme court election shake out? Oh wait....:eek:did THAT election count? oh wait it counted until they did the final tally..then...whooopsy!!!!

Baby-Cry.gif

:lol::lol:freaking out? start another dozen threads why don't you:lol:.....how did that state supreme court election shake out? Oh wait....:eek:did THAT election count? oh wait it counted until they did the final tally..then...whooopsy!!!!

And how are these recalls going for you? OOPS, not too well. Keep crying. Your tears are music to my ears.

Baby-Cry.gif

:eusa_shhh:
they're still hurting over that one.

Interesting concept of 'democracy' the democrats have. People vote, some people don't like the outcome. Recall.... all seems to be a tad against the will of the people. But I guess, to Democrats, the result only counts if they 'win'.

Shameful behavior.

OR "People vote, some people don't like the outcome" they leave the state. elections only count when they vote to recall and if the outcome is successful, if not :eek:
a high water mark for hypocrisy.

Exactly. What they do is a textbook case for "TRUE DEMOCRACY" for which they stand...

And I mean Mob RULE. It's what these people are about.

A filibuster is a permissible and recognized political action.

Fleeing the state you swore an oath to represent, not permissible.
Breaking and entering is not in the same league as filibustering. I feel sorry for you that I have to point that out.

My God. At least pretend to have some sort of higher order thinking skills going on. I would be embarrassed if I had the retorts that you present.

ThinkProgress » FLASHBACK: Abraham Lincoln Wrote Playbook For Wisconsin Dems Who Fled State

Abe Lincoln.. What a communist.

What a communist?

Are there any liberals on this forum that have the means to say anything remotely interesting or on topic?

What in the world are you talking about? I just taught you some valuable American history. If you don't find American history interesting then that speaks volumes.

Class dismissed.

Baby-Cry.gif

And how are these recalls going for you? OOPS, not too well. Keep crying. Your tears are music to my ears.

so lets see, if they have the recalls and you get just enough to switch the leg. but the reps still have enough votes that if THEY leave the state they can deny a quorum, and other than reversing walkers bills, they lock up the leg. and nothing else gets done, turning the tables,what then batman? You down with that?

Let me see if I got this straight.

1. The people of the state, fed up with the left, overwhelmingly voted for the right.

2. The right did what they thought would work best for the people of the state that elected them to fix the financial problems of the state.

3. The left doesn't like the fix, or being out of power.

4. The right hasn't even had time to implement their plans to see if they even work.

5. The left doesn't care if they work or not they want their power back, now.

Does that pretty much sum it up?

so lets see, if they have the recalls and you get just enough to switch the leg. but the reps still have enough votes that if THEY leave the state they can deny a quorum, and other than reversing walkers bills, they lock up the leg. and nothing else gets done, turning the tables,what then batman? You down with that?

I'm down with WI voters showing state Republicans exactly what they think if them and their anti-union, non-budget bill. Whatever happens, happens. Right now, I'm enjoying the tears of the right.

1. The people of the state, fed up with the left, overwhelmingly voted for the right.

2. The right did what they thought would work best for the people of the state that elected them to fix the financial problems of the state.

4. The right hasn't even had time to implement their plans to see if they even work.

You left out the part where all of this is up to WI voters. WI Dem senators can't make any of this happen. But the thousands of WI voters who signed these recall petitions, can. It's WI state law. You don't like it? Then get elected and change it.

Last edited:

YEP. Rule of LAW? What's that again?

I'm down with WI voters showing state Republicans exactly what they think if them and their anti-union, non-budget bill. Whatever happens, happens. Right now, I'm enjoying the tears of the right.

thats not what I asked you, but hey, I didn't expect an answer anyway. carry on....oh wait, you are.

You left out the part where all of this is up to WI voters. WI Dem senators can't make any of this happen. But the thousands of WI voters who signed these recall petitions, do.

So where were those Thousands on ELECTION DAY when the DEMOCRAT lost in their district??

YEP. Rule of LAW? What's that again?

WI has a recall law. So, yeah, rule of law is exactly what is transpiring.

You left out the part where all of this is up to WI voters. WI Dem senators can't make any of this happen. But the thousands of WI voters who signed these recall petitions, do.

So where were those Thousands on ELECTION DAY when the DEMOCRAT lost in their district??

Like the 19 districts that previously voted for Walker, but then flipped to Democrats in the Supreme Court election? They're signing the recall petitions against state Republicans. I guess they're regretting their previous votes.

Last edited:
Personally? I think this is all Democrat induced, UNION implimented yaksqueeze because the UNIONS were threatened with having thier ill-gotten-gains taken away while being asked to be responsible for a part of it without holding the TAXPAYERS responsible for what they should be doing for themselves.

You Union thugs realize you aren't making ANY FRIENDS, and widen the divide while you complain of the same?

*CONGRATS*.

Enjoy the HELL you've crafted for yourselves.

Forum List

Back