Four Down!!

Interesting concept of 'democracy' the democrats have. People vote, some people don't like the outcome. Recall.... all seems to be a tad against the will of the people. But I guess, to Democrats, the result only counts if they 'win'.

Shameful behavior.

Get off it. I'll bet you had no problem when Gray Davis was recalled in your state. It's a legal maneuver and if these recalls succeed, then the "will of the people" in those districts will have been expressed.

Not only that, it's the GoOpers in Wisconsin who started this recall frenzy by going after the so-called "fleebaggers". Interestingly, they might not be able to get a recall against any of them off the ground.

Actually, I did have an issue with it. Some of us are capable of looking past partisan politics. You're just not intelligent enough to do so.

Kind of like the "recall" the republicans insisted for Bill Clinton

Politics are nasty aren't they?

Interesting concept of 'democracy' the democrats have. People vote, some people don't like the outcome. Recall.... all seems to be a tad against the will of the people. But I guess, to Democrats, the result only counts if they 'win'.

Shameful behavior.

Get off it. I'll bet you had no problem when Gray Davis was recalled in your state. It's a legal maneuver and if these recalls succeed, then the "will of the people" in those districts will have been expressed.

Not only that, it's the GoOpers in Wisconsin who started this recall frenzy by going after the so-called "fleebaggers". Interestingly, they might not be able to get a recall against any of them off the ground.

Actually, I did have an issue with it. Some of us are capable of looking past partisan politics. You're just not intelligent enough to do so.

First you slam ALL Democrats and turn around and claim to "look past partisan politics". :cuckoo:

Thanks for making my day. :lol:

When the shoe fits, wear it. It's not my problem if the Democrat Party has been overcome with terminal stupidity.

On the bright side, you won't see me bigging up the GOP either.

As far as I am concerned, both sides are scum. And anyone who can't see that... is an idiot.

You can't get your small brain past stupid, can you?

This thread is about one particular recall. Are you too fucking stupid to get basic facts? I disagree with the 'recall' process - I don't give a rats ass who's getting recalled.

Moron.

This thread is about one particular recall. Are you too fucking stupid to get basic facts? I disagree with the 'recall' process - I don't give a rats ass who's getting recalled.

Moron.

"small brain"
"fucking stupid"
"moron"

You must have picked up your debating skills while you were at Oxford

Democracy in action

eagle.jpg

Democracy in Action? Like fleeing the state and bastardizing the political process generally, or democracy in action like breaking and entering to thwart the recall process?

Green Bay Police Investigating 'Recall Hansen' Office Burglary

Green Bay Police Investigating 'Recall Hansen' Office Burglary - WTAQ News Talk 97.5FM and 1360AM

To be a lib with great ideals but zero heart to back it up. Must make life easy.

Democracy in action

eagle.jpg

Democracy in Action? Like fleeing the state and bastardizing the political process generally, or democracy in action like breaking and entering to thwart the recall process?

Green Bay Police Investigating 'Recall Hansen' Office Burglary - WTAQ News Talk 97.5FM and 1360AM

To be a lib with great ideals but zero heart to back it up. Must make life easy.

No more undemocratic than a filibuster.

Poor little Cheeseheads can't take a dose of reality.
Take out the movers and shakers, install the puppets, and run the state into the ground.

If that's what they want to do with their state, who are you or I to complain or citicize?

Moron.

"small brain"
"fucking stupid"
"moron"

You must have picked up your debating skills while you were at Oxford

You're too ignorant to debate with, you're nothing but a useful idiot who parrots (my apologies to parrots everywhere) bull shit talking points fed to you by liberal blogs. I have never seen you write an actual creative thought of your own. I think she was cutting you a great deal of slack.

Shameful behavior.

I could be wrong, but aren't recalls initiated by collecting sufficient support from the voting populace? Seems to say that the will of the people is to recall.

Democracy in action

eagle.jpg

A filibuster is a permissible and recognized political action.

Fleeing the state you swore an oath to represent, not permissible.

Breaking and entering is not in the same league as filibustering. I feel sorry for you that I have to point that out.

My God. At least pretend to have some sort of higher order thinking skills going on. I would be embarrassed if I had the retorts that you present.

So what happens if they still lose,do it again and again??

It is their state do with it as they will,but this guaranties nothing.

Breaking and entering is not in the same league as filibustering. I feel sorry for you that I have to point that out.

My God. At least pretend to have some sort of higher order thinking skills going on. I would be embarrassed if I had the retorts that you present.

Sure it is permissible. It is a long and cherished political tool. Even Abe Lincoln did it

You use the tools you have available. Republicans abuse the filibuster, Wisconsin Dems left the state

You obviously are unaware that fleeing to deny a quorum is a time honored tradition dating back at least as far as 1841 when none other than Illinois State Legislator Abraham Lincoln along with other Whig colleagues jumped out a widow to forestall a vote.

Sure it is permissible. It is a long and cherished political tool. Even Abe Lincoln did it

You use the tools you have available. Republicans abuse the filibuster, Wisconsin Dems left the state

Now we are getting somewhere. The oath they swore to prohibits them from doing so. They are required to represent the people that elected them.

Moving on to the breaking and entering. No condemnation for the liberals that stole the signatures collected to recall the fleebagger?

So what happens if they still lose,do it again and again??

It is their state do with it as they will,but this guaranties nothing.

I believe that state law prohibits further recalls after an unsuccessful one.

Shameful behavior.

yep,

You obviously are unaware that fleeing to deny a quorum is a time honored tradition dating back at least as far as 1841 when none other than Illinois State Legislator Abraham Lincoln along with other Whig colleagues jumped out a widow to forestall a vote.

Tradition does not make something legal, moral or acceptable.

ThinkProgress » FLASHBACK: Abraham Lincoln Wrote Playbook For Wisconsin Dems Who Fled State

Abe Lincoln.. What a communist.

ThinkProgress » FLASHBACK: Abraham Lincoln Wrote Playbook For Wisconsin Dems Who Fled State

Abe Lincoln.. What a communist.

What a communist?

Are there any liberals on this forum that have the means to say anything remotely interesting or on topic?

Forum List

Back