Four Dead In Chicago this Weekend, 12 Injured

Another stellar weekend here in my world. Thank heaven for libturds protecting their sanctuary city. Doesn't seem like they are successful in keeping people safe.

4 Dead, 12 Wounded In Chicago Weekend Shootings

"CHICAGO (CBS) — Four men were killed and at least 12 other people have been wounded in shootings across Chicago since Friday evening.

Most recently, a man was found shot to death about 5:35 a.m. Sunday in an alley in the Gage Park neighborhood on the Southwest Side, according to Chicago Police. Officers responding to a call of a person down in the alley in the 5300 block of South Washtenaw found the man laying on the ground, police said. The man, thought to be between 25 and 30 years old, had been shot in the head. He was pronounced dead at the scene. The Cook County medical examiner’s office didn’t immediately confirm the fatality."

I guess Trump's vow to clean up Chicago was just one more bucket of horseshit.

He just said that to trick blacks into voting for him. Of course he had no intention of doing anything for anyone outside the 0.1%.

Another stellar weekend here in my world. Thank heaven for libturds protecting their sanctuary city. Doesn't seem like they are successful in keeping people safe.

"CHICAGO (CBS) — Four men were killed and at least 12 other people have been wounded in shootings across Chicago since Friday evening.

Most recently, a man was found shot to death about 5:35 a.m. Sunday in an alley in the Gage Park neighborhood on the Southwest Side, according to Chicago Police. Officers responding to a call of a person down in the alley in the 5300 block of South Washtenaw found the man laying on the ground, police said. The man, thought to be between 25 and 30 years old, had been shot in the head. He was pronounced dead at the scene. The Cook County medical examiner’s office didn’t immediately confirm the fatality."

He just said that to trick blacks into voting for him. Of course he had no intention of doing anything for anyone outside the 0.1%.
Have we heard from Joe today? I hope he wasn't one of the deceased.

it's up to the mayor, he runs the city. Trump came here and met with him. Where's the mayor to accept the offer to help? fk you libturd lover.

you do know he met with the mayor right? it's up to the mayor to accept his offer. He met with black leaders as well. where are they? WTF, he offered to help and no one wants it.

Anyone one on the right who wants to clean up cities like Chicago and Detroit are called racist by you Liberal nutbags

Anyone one on the right who wants to clean up cities like Chicago and Detroit are called racist by you Liberal nutbags
showing how insincere they really are on race.

You're addicted to lying. Seek help.

Riiiiight.

Riiiiight.

Then quote me ever calling the idea of reducing violence in Chicago 'racist'.

Forum List

Back