Four Dead In Chicago this Weekend, 12 Injured

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
Another stellar weekend here in my world. Thank heaven for libturds protecting their sanctuary city. Doesn't seem like they are successful in keeping people safe.

4 Dead, 12 Wounded In Chicago Weekend Shootings

"CHICAGO (CBS) — Four men were killed and at least 12 other people have been wounded in shootings across Chicago since Friday evening.

Most recently, a man was found shot to death about 5:35 a.m. Sunday in an alley in the Gage Park neighborhood on the Southwest Side, according to Chicago Police. Officers responding to a call of a person down in the alley in the 5300 block of South Washtenaw found the man laying on the ground, police said. The man, thought to be between 25 and 30 years old, had been shot in the head. He was pronounced dead at the scene. The Cook County medical examiner’s office didn’t immediately confirm the fatality."

Only 4? Not bad
and they wanna build the Obama Library there,?? good luck finding anyone who wants to build it.
It's the perfect place for it. That's his only lasting legacy.
guess they will have weekly counts of shootings onto the construction site
Imagine how many bodies will be buried under the foundation?
well at least we all know that it will only take 8 hours to build the "Wing Of Obama Accomplishments"

Only 4? Not bad
and they wanna build the Obama Library there,?? good luck finding anyone who wants to build it.
It's the perfect place for it. That's his only lasting legacy.
i still dont know where they wanna build the Hillary Library,,,Salem, Massachusetts?
How about Leavenworth?
or maybe right next to King Kongs giant cave in Newark?

Another stellar weekend here in my world. Thank heaven for libturds protecting their sanctuary city. Doesn't seem like they are successful in keeping people safe.

4 Dead, 12 Wounded In Chicago Weekend Shootings

"CHICAGO (CBS) — Four men were killed and at least 12 other people have been wounded in shootings across Chicago since Friday evening.

Most recently, a man was found shot to death about 5:35 a.m. Sunday in an alley in the Gage Park neighborhood on the Southwest Side, according to Chicago Police. Officers responding to a call of a person down in the alley in the 5300 block of South Washtenaw found the man laying on the ground, police said. The man, thought to be between 25 and 30 years old, had been shot in the head. He was pronounced dead at the scene. The Cook County medical examiner’s office didn’t immediately confirm the fatality."

I guess Trump's vow to clean up Chicago was just one more bucket of horseshit.

Forum List

Back