Anyone Catch Cuomo Speak Of Bombing Earlier?,God!, It's Just So Sad He's The New York Governor.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boohoo: When was it? around 9:45 when Cuomo came out onto the streets of Manhattan and spoke of this mornings bombing? I was having breakfast, just listened to it.{didnt watch}. I mean, the guy sounded so lame, as if he just didn't feel like being there, the tone of his voice, the manner of which he spoke. Overall, he just sounded like the complete opposite of what you would expect in a leader of any kind. Then Kernel Wilhem Klink took over and we all had to listen to a "Sargeant Schultz Wanna Be" speak.
What the hell is wrong with New Yorkers?, these two were the best they could find and vote for?
:crybaby: :crybaby: :smoke:

Let's bring in more hate filled Jihadis like Obama and Clinton wanted to do.
What better way to decrease the "Surplus Population?"

images

New York is a Sanctuary City!

Sanctuary from what?

Common Sense?

:boohoo: When was it? around 9:45 when Cuomo came out onto the streets of Manhattan and spoke of this mornings bombing? I was having breakfast, just listened to it.{didnt watch}. I mean, the guy sounded so lame, as if he just didn't feel like being there, the tone of his voice, the manner of which he spoke. Overall, he just sounded like the complete opposite of what you would expect in a leader of any kind. Then Kernel Wilhem Klink took over and we all had to listen to a "Sargeant Schultz Wanna Be" speak.
What the hell is wrong with New Yorkers?, these two were the best they could find and vote for?
:crybaby: :crybaby: :smoke:
If it had been a plain old mass shooting you can bet he would be perky. Since its an Islamic terrorist attack people like Cuomo and De Blasio don't want to make a big deal of it.

Forum List

Back