Four Days To Election Day

Watch Fox News, they're covering it with townhalls, discussion, interviewing candidates (Democrat and Republican), overview of polls each day, etc.

Yeah I figured that right wing stations would be covering it, but I'm not sure if the liberals are just scared, plotting something, or both.
Typical of them to refrain from saying anything because they KNOW they'll look stupid as soon as the results start coming in. Since they cannot lie without looking stupid, but know that if they actually report the trends in polling they could hurt marginal candidates by suppressing turnout ... they just say nothing.

The races in PA almost certainly will be decided in the courts. 250 thousand unrequested, unverified ballots were "mistakenly" mailed, I assume to people on the registry, but the courts have at least stopped the Dems from counting ballots without dates that come in days after the election.

IF the Republicans actually gain enough power to get election security legislation passed, even when Biden Vetoes it, the next Republican POTUS can ask it to be resubmitted.
The Constitution gave the states the responsibility for time, place, and manner of their elections but we've reached the point now where some states are just going to set the system up to allow cheating like in 2020.
There is NO EFFING reason not to require positive identification AND signatures on absentee ballots. Those ballots should ONLY be available to citizens with a verifiable inability to be at the polls on election day.

I don't give a good feck what anyone says, 2020 was STOLEN using invalid, illegitimate ballots that were mass-mailed, then counted for days after election day and with ZERO attempts to even TRY to verify if the voter was even a real person, let alone qualified to vote. If the Left pushes that as the new normal, nothing but chaos will result.

The "far right" is going to have an unpleasant surprise for these cheating pricks and it won't be violence in the streets - other than self defense if attacked. Oh no, the response from the Right will be far more damaging. If the Left wants to seize power by making elections insecure then they need to be ready to watch millions of us tell the Feds to go Fook themselves with any laws they pass or even taxes they levy.

If we can't agree to have trustworthy elections then ANY GOVERNMENT based on those elections will be illegitimate and the Left doesn't have enough cops or jail cells to impose their will on the rest of us.

Not interested

voted 3 weeks ago
No offense intended, but lack of interest is what got us here to this hellscape of stolen elections. From the moves the Left and their propaganda arm are making with inflammatory rhetoric at every turn, I think those who disagree with them soon will only have three choices.

Surrender and submit to their bullshit.

Organize civil disobedience on the kind of scale they're seeing in Brazil right now.

Stay home and wait for the tyranny to arrive on your doorstep with a badge.

IOW, if you want to fight them, you can join a large group on the streets, raising hell like the women and girls in Iran... OR wait until they come for you because you decided not to obey. Trust me, they WILL eventually get to that point.

No offense intended, but lack of interest is what got us here to this hellscape of stolen elections. From the moves the Left and their propaganda arm are making with inflammatory rhetoric at every turn, I think those who disagree with them soon will only have three choices.

Surrender and submit to their bullshit.

Organize civil disobedience on the kind of scale they're seeing in Brazil right now.

Stay home and wait for the tyranny to arrive on your doorstep with a badge.

IOW, if you want to fight them, you can join a large group on the streets, raising hell like the women and girls in Iran... OR wait until they come for you because you decided not to obey. Trust me, they WILL eventually get to that point.

did you miss the part where I stated I voted 3 weeks go?

Forum List

Back