Four Americans Killed on Yacht Hijacked by Somali Pirates

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
DEVELOPING STORY: Four Americans aboard a yacht hijacked by Somali pirates have been killed, Fox News has confirmed.

U.S. forces responded to gunfire aboard the yacht Quest at approximately 1 a.m. Tuesday, but discovered all four hostages had been shot by their captors. Despite attempts to save their lives, all four hostages died of their wounds.

“We express our deepest condolences for the innocent lives callously lost aboard the Quest,” said Gen. James N. Mattis, U.S. Central Command Commander in a news release.

Two pirates died during the confrontation and 13 were captured and detained, along with two pirates already in custody. U.S. forces also found the remains of two other pirates already dead aboard the vessel and believe a total of 19 pirates were involved in the hijacking.

FoxNews.com - Four Americans Killed on Yacht Hijacked by Somali Pirates

Fox News. The Number One Source of News in America.

We need to clean these bastards out. All these deals being made, payoffs, are doing nothing but encouraging more of this crap.:evil:

DEVELOPING STORY: Four Americans aboard a yacht hijacked by Somali pirates have been killed, Fox News has confirmed.

U.S. forces responded to gunfire aboard the yacht Quest at approximately 1 a.m. Tuesday, but discovered all four hostages had been shot by their captors. Despite attempts to save their lives, all four hostages died of their wounds.

“We express our deepest condolences for the innocent lives callously lost aboard the Quest,” said Gen. James N. Mattis, U.S. Central Command Commander in a news release.

Two pirates died during the confrontation and 13 were captured and detained, along with two pirates already in custody. U.S. forces also found the remains of two other pirates already dead aboard the vessel and believe a total of 19 pirates were involved in the hijacking.

It seems to me that if there were 19 pirates involved in the hijacking, we should have heard the report of 19 dead hijackers.

The surviving pirates need to be court-maritaled and executed for murder on the high seas.

It seems to me that if there were 19 pirates involved in the hijacking, we should have heard the report of 19 dead hijackers.

My thoughts exactly.

they had it coming for being so stupid. anyone want to go on a hikking vacation to trippoli or damascus ?? they didn't need to be pushing christianity in africa. if you step into the ring expect to get hit

Last edited:
It's time for the Navy to go to war on these pirates. Enough is enough.

These Pirates are Muslims, if the US Navy goes to war against the "poor starving Somalia pirates" it will be a PR Nightmare, its ironic the Muslim nations aren't doing anything and they are closer to Somalia than we are.

Sad news....

Time to pick up the screening of Somali Fishermen

they had it coming for being so stupid. anyone want to go on a hikking vacation to trippoli or damascus ?? they didn't need to be pushing christianity in africa. if you step into the ring expect to get hit

the people who killed them had two choices, kill them or not. I don't believe in making victims accountable for their own deaths. That's just crazy. I bet you believe women who dress provactivaly deserve to get raped too don't you? Gawd.

I bet you believe women who dress provactivaly deserve to get raped too don't you? Gawd.
I think a better analogy would be a woman who dressed provocatively and went behind bars in a prison. Yes, it's still the fault of the rapists, I'm just saying that what they did is far more stupid then a woman just dressing provocatively. In no way do I lighten up on the criminals for that either. But why they would do what they did escapes me.

the people who killed them had two choices, kill them or not. I don't believe in making victims accountable for their own deaths. That's just crazy. I bet you believe women who dress provactivaly deserve to get raped too don't you? Gawd.

nice typical try to gloss me into a chauvinist, nor do i hate children or bunny rabbits. if i wander around jaurez in the middle of the night trying to change the gangmembers religion, should i be accountable for my own lack of judgement ? or am i a victim. how about vaccation hikking on the iran or north korean border, where would i get the ego ?

Last edited:
This is the same as four whites driving in Detroit

Forum List

Back