Four Americans Killed on Yacht Hijacked by Somali Pirates

You know, if our navy had made sure that there were 19 dead pirates left rotting on the yacht when they were done it would soon be safe for civilians to travel past the Somalian coast again. We should also be hunting the mother ship for destruction. There was a time when an American could travel almost anywhere without fear because it was known that retaliation would be swift and devastating.

You know, if our navy had made sure that there were 19 dead pirates left rotting on the yacht when they were done it would soon be safe for civilians to travel past the Somalian coast again. We should also be hunting the mother ship for destruction. There was a time when an American could travel almost anywhere without fear because it was known that retaliation would be swift and devastating.

Well look at the American held in Pakistan for shooting 2 robbers, the Pakistanis dont seem scared to hold him. Fuck Americans can't even go into Mexico anymore.

We need to clean these bastards out. All these deals being made, payoffs, are doing nothing but encouraging more of this crap. :evil:
Yeah....you'd think they'd be more-thankful for their "admission" into the world-wide economy!!!!

“One local doctor said he had treated more cases of cancer in one year than he had in his entire professional career before the tsunami.” -- The Ecologist, March 1, 2009

"In 1991, the government of Somalia – in the Horn of Africa – collapsed. Its 9 million people have been teetering on starvation ever since – and many of the ugliest forces in the Western world have seen this as a great opportunity to steal the country’s food supply and dump our nuclear waste in their seas."

While it's sad that it happened...they shouldn't have been there.

If I get killed while walking around at midnight in Compton, I will be partially to blame.

Again I disagree, you have the right to walk a public street in St. Louis (unfortunately, the most dangerous city in the county last year :() at midnight.

Just as The Bass has the right to walk any farm road in the rural back country of Missouri alone at midnight.

Just as these folks had the right to free sea passage, just like the thousands of other ships and boats that ply those waters.

We need to clean these bastards out. All these deals being made, payoffs, are doing nothing but encouraging more of this crap. :evil:
Yeah....you'd think they'd be more-thankful for their "admission" into the world-wide economy!!!!

“One local doctor said he had treated more cases of cancer in one year than he had in his entire professional career before the tsunami.” -- The Ecologist, March 1, 2009

"In 1991, the government of Somalia – in the Horn of Africa – collapsed. Its 9 million people have been teetering on starvation ever since – and many of the ugliest forces in the Western world have seen this as a great opportunity to steal the country’s food supply and dump our nuclear waste in their seas."

Yes and? Gangster Disciples and Latin Kings can tell you many sob stories about their backgrounds and what caused them to be in gangs and deal drugs, still doesn't make it right.

the Irony is that Yachts were originally pirate-hunting ships

The yacht had been used for years by a Christian dude and his wife. Most definitely NOT being used to hunt pirates.

It's just coincidence that the pirates are Muslim, I suppose.

It's time for the Navy to go to war on these pirates. Enough is enough.
Ah, yes.....THAT'S what we need.....more o' those.....​

Yeah and? do blacks get off the hook in this country when they try to use history as an excuse to commit crimes? no? neither should the Somalis, in my eyes they lost all sympathy when they killed this innocent couple.

Yeah and? do blacks get off the hook in this country when they try to use history as an excuse to commit crimes? no? neither should the Somalis, in my eyes they lost all sympathy when they killed this innocent couple.
That innocent couple KNEW they were entering a free-fire zone.

I guess that's what happens when you're convinced....or, at least, $elling ...."The Lord Will Provide"....and, Reality shows you you're.......

583586.jpg

That innocent couple KNEW they were entering a free-fire zone.

I guess that's what happens when you're convinced....or, at least, $elling ...."The Lord Will Provide"....and, Reality shows you you're.......

583586.jpg

I don't care where they were, their death falls at the hands of the pirates.

When did gang members in the projects drag white people across any lines? if white people are being offed in the projects as much as you say please post links. From my experience white people for the most part are left alone in the projects because most white people that go through there are either social services or police, and like I said gang members don't want their operations shut down. If I am wrong, educate me. Show me how many whites are offed in the projects.

Last edited by a moderator:
Driving a yacht near Somalia, is like driving a Escalade near Detroit.

There is only one way to deal with pirates; the old fashioned way.

Norwegian shipper: kill pirates 'on the spot' - Boston.com

OSLO, Norway—A Norwegian shipping magnate was strongly criticized Wednesday for suggesting that pirates captured off the Horn of Africa should be sunk with their skiffs or executed on the spot.

"When (piracy) implies a great risk of being caught and hanged, and the cost of losing ships and weapons becomes too big, it will decrease and eventually disappear," Stolt-Nielsen wrote Tuesday in Norwegian financial newspaper Dagens Naeringsliv.

"Pirates captured in international waters have always been punished by death, often on the spot," he wrote, arguing that modern navies should deal with the problem like Roman pirate hunter Pompey did more than 2,000 years ago.

"Not arrest them and say, 'naughty, naughty, shame on you,' and release them again, but sink their boats with all hands," Stolt-Nielsen wrote. "The pirates won't be frightened by being placed before a civilian court."

I really like this guy.

These Pirates are Muslims, if the US Navy goes to war against the "poor starving Somalia pirates" it will be a PR Nightmare, its ironic the Muslim nations aren't doing anything and they are closer to Somalia than we are.

These pirates are murdering islamic scum!muslims are thieves and murderers just as the evil quran demands.

the Irony is that Yachts were originally pirate-hunting ships

The yacht had been used for years by a Christian dude and his wife. Most definitely NOT being used to hunt pirates.

It's just coincidence that the pirates are Muslim, I suppose.

Funny thing about that:

UN said:
In Somalia, the Chatham House report notes, although piracy has been a problem since the collapse of government in 1991, it almost vanished during the six-month rule of the Islamic Courts Union in 2006. “This indicates that a functioning government in Somalia is capable of controlling piracy,” the report argues.

Tackling piracy off African shores

CFR said:
Experts unanimously stress that the only effective long-term piracy deterrent is a stable state. When Somalia was briefly under the control of the Islamic Courts Union in 2006, piracy stopped completely. Until recently, sovereignty prevented outside states from targeting inland pirate infrastructure. A UN resolution passed on December 2, 2008, allows states to enter Somalia's territorial waters in pursuit of pirates, and another resolution passed on December 16, 2008, implicitly authorizes land pursuit.

Combating Maritime Piracy - Council on Foreign Relations

Last summer my yacht and I was attacked by Pirates! They was lookin to have their way with me! But, I pulled out my dbl O buck shots and my 10 gauge and I started fillin anything that moved with lead. I still have my yacht and I still have wedding night flower intact and waiting for that lucky guy!

polls_houseboat_hillbilly_3442_898737_poll_xlarge.jpeg

Last summer my yacht and I was attacked by Pirates! They was lookin to have their way with me! But, I pulled out my dbl O buck shots and my 10 gauge and I started fillin anything that moved with lead. I still have my yacht and I still have wedding night flower intact and waiting for that lucky guy!

You're just asking for it sailing around looking like that.

You're just asking for it sailing around looking like that.

I don't have to even get my self all fancied up and it seem like I can't go anywhere with out drawing a crowd of men and boys.

Last edited:
Driving a yacht near Somalia, is like driving a Escalade near Detroit.

Detroit is bad but even Detroit is like Sweden compared to Somalia.

Somalia is a beautiful country with wonderful people.

But the Western media only likes to show the city of Mogadishu where the problems are.

Which would be like saying all of America is like Detroit.

Actually the northern 1/3'rd of Somalia called Puntland has a robust economy.

And so does the bottom 1/3'rd called Somali Land.

It's the middle third called Somalia where Mogadishu is located that still has problems.

Bosaso is located in Puntland

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back