Foster family kicked out.

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
A plan to house migrant children from the surging crisis at the US-Mexico border will leave a Renton foster family with no place to call home.

Edmundo Serena Sanchez said he and his wife were notified in February that they would have to vacate the Renton house where they have nurtured and raised Washington state foster children for nearly seven years.

Serena Sanchez said the decision had a devastating impact on the four children in his foster care who will likely be required to move to new foster homes.

Fine job Dementia Joe, America last.

Foster family told to vacate Renton home to make room for migrant children

Have not been able to verify this. But also not been able to deny it.
If true, our priorities are fucked up.
America first....always.
Why?
Because other countries say "their country first"
Is there a problem with this?

A plan to house migrant children from the surging crisis at the US-Mexico border will leave a Renton foster family with no place to call home.

Edmundo Serena Sanchez said he and his wife were notified in February that they would have to vacate the Renton house where they have nurtured and raised Washington state foster children for nearly seven years.

Serena Sanchez said the decision had a devastating impact on the four children in his foster care who will likely be required to move to new foster homes.

What does Joe Biden have to do with this action?

The house is part of a campus of facilities owned by the Friends of Youth, a non-profit based in Kirkland with a 70-year history of providing services and housing for homeless and foster youth.

If you have a beef it is with these people not the govt. I do know that you Trumpets have a hard time when private organizations make their own decisions. Unless it's Goya fucking products.

Give it some thought. I know it may be difficult, but give it a try.

uh...he is President?
Maybe thats why?
He created this mess and now dumbasses like you are saying "its not him, its the republicans".
I get it.
Go clean your drum. The cement is going to set and the drum will be trash.

The house is part of a campus of facilities owned by the Friends of Youth, a non-profit based in Kirkland with a 70-year history of providing services and housing for homeless and foster youth.

If you have a beef it is with these people not the govt. I do know that you Trumpets have a hard time when private organizations make their own decisions. Unless it's Goya fucking products.

Gfy, this is BS whoever is involved.

You mean the non profit organization that was offered more funds to house illegals immigrants by the federal government than they were getting from private donations to house american foster children?

You see no problem with that?

uh...he is President?
Maybe thats why?
He created this mess and now dumbasses like you are saying "its not him, its the republicans".
I get it.
I never said anything about Republicans get yer head out of yer ass and stop screaming like a baby in need of a bottle. The actions of a private organization is not the responsibility of the federal govt. Dumb-ass.

Gfy, this is BS whoever is involved.
If you don't like it then do something besides gab yer jaws. Let's see some action and start your own business doing foster care.

Give it some thought. I know it may be difficult, but give it a try.
Joe doesn't make the decisions for the private company or organization. I am sure you could fake a letter to make it look like he made the decision..

uh...he is President?
Maybe thats why?
I get it.
I never said anything about Republicans get yer head out of yer ass and stop screaming like a baby in need of a bottle. The actions of a private organization is not the responsibility of the federal govt. Dumb-ass.
So I guess you are not aware that the non profit organization was offered tax payer funds to house illegals that was more than private donations they were already receiving to house American children.
Not my problem you are ignorant of the facts

uh...he is President?
Maybe thats why?
I get it.
So I guess you are not aware that the non profit organization was offered tax payer funds to house illegals that was more than private donations they were already receiving to house American children.
Ain't life a bitch that a company takes the path of more money for their services, when has that never happened in the good ol' USA?

uh...he is President?
Maybe thats why?
I get it.
Ain't life a bitch that a company takes the path of more money for their services, when has that never happened in the good ol' USA?
Sure it happens. That is capitalism.
But when its a non profit that tosses away the receipts of donations so it vcan get more from the government, it is an issue.

Answer me this .....are you OK with the federal government deciding your tax receipts should go to the well being of undocumented immigrants at the expense of American foster children that are supported by American donations?

Before you give some canned answer...think about it.

Here is a better example.....I give blood regularly to the ARC....been doing it since 1980. Lets assume you do as well.

How would you feel if the federal government chose to give that blood to undocumented immigrants while American Citizens were dying due to lack of blood supply?

“Friends of Youth has reviewed our organizational goals this past year, and we have chosen to pursue a different strategic vision,” stated a January 29 letter from the organization.

Been in the works for a long time, all planned out. Flood the country with illegals.

Office of Refugee Resettlement is involved and none of these illegals have been granted refugee status.

Forum List

Back