Forum bans

wouldn't we all?

I mean the people on this board can't follow rules or directions to save their life. Sheesh

1653954440191.png

I've never been banned....... Maybe there is something wrong with me.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

View attachment 652039

Here's an idea for the mods and admin.

If a poster can't follow the forum rules as the OP starting a thread.

Forum banned from in that specific forum for a specific amount of time with each banning becoming longer.

I suspect that would make the job of cleaning the new Zone 1 forums easier over time.

*****SMILE*****

:)

You referring to the Clean Start Policy?

Forum banned from in that specific forum for a specific amount of time with each banning becoming longer.

We don't have that ability. It is the admins who hold the one ring that rules them all. They keep the precious close.

View attachment 652039

I suspect that would make the job of cleaning the new Zone 1 forums easier over time.

*****SMILE*****

:)

meh

Declare the dopey "zones" rules the failure that the are, and return the forum to the glorious free-fire zone it was back in the bad old days.

True story: Most of the silly-assed rules dating back to '13 were made to mollify a small cadre of pushy leftist snivelers, nearly all of whom were subsequently banned years ago.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back