Former Wisconsin Attorney Gen: Gov. Walker Violated Ethics, Election and Labor Laws

You like to throw around the term 'political hack'...how can anyone support this guy and this kind of scurrilous activity and not be a political hack
you posted a blog quoting a political hack
you are also a hack

I quoted an article written by John Nichols, Cap Times associate editor.

The Capital Times (or Cap Times) is a newspaper published in Madison, Wisconsin by The Capital Times Company. The newspaper is primarily distributed in a 19-county region in south-central Wisconsin.

The Capital Times began publishing as an afternoon daily on December 13, 1917, competing directly with the Wisconsin State Journal. ref

6a00d8341c52aa53ef011168cbdeee970c-800wi
cap times is a major hack paper
LOL

No, Bf.... I just don't waste time going over the same shit more than once. We have a thread on it. We do not need two. If you think your opinions are so fucking important that they need a separate thread.... you are delusional.

Just admit you fucked up and ask the Mods to merge it.

Sorry Cali Girl, I don't want my thread thrown in a bin and buried inside a thousand post thread. It is censorship. Why do you support that?

How old are you, 5? What a brat you sound like. Your thread is the same as has been discussed in minute detail for pages.... but, instead of reading that, and adding your opinion... you think your 'thought' (which actually isn't your 'thought', it's just another version of the same article that is already being covered).... but you don't want YOUR thread buried.... pathetic.

Your thread is no different to the last one... there is nothing in it that adds to the discussion that has already been done.

In short, you are - as usual - a day late and a dollar short. Loser.

Hey Cali Girl, why are you bothering to post on this thread? It seems you are the brat here.

OMG! Bf... Can I get a link to where Walker sent troublemakers into the crowed, I must know more... That fuckin mean ass hole... Once I get that link I'm gonna write him a letter saying "FUCK YOU... ASSHOLE!"

So if you can just get me a link to where Walker sent in troublemakers I'll be right on fuckin top of it.

Thanks, your awesome for not making a big deal out of something that never happened like some scum bag low lives on these boards, whew... let me tell u~

I hate how some people just attack because it's a liberal or a Conservative involved when they have no fuckin reason... That's why I total can't wait for your link... You’re cool man, don’t let me down.

UAKB4.png
9c1f3ada-7637-11df-8287-001cc4c03286.preview-300.jpg

Madison's mayor and police chief Thursday called on Gov. Scott Walker to explain statements he made in a secretly recorded phone conversation that he "thought about" planting troublemakers among the thousands of demonstrators at the Capitol.

"Someone in his inner circle raised seriously the possibility of hiring people to come in and apparently create violence in my city," Mayor Dave Cieslewicz said. "I find it appalling, and I want to know who that was."

Tens of thousands of people have demonstrated at the Capitol over the past 11 days, during which Madison police made no arrests. Most of the demonstrators oppose a bill backed by Walker to limit collective bargaining rights for public employees.

Madison Police Chief Noble Wray also said he wanted an explanation from the governor, saying he found it "very unsettling and troubling that anyone would consider creating safety risks for our citizens and law enforcement officers"

More

Good lord! Do you think the Righties care?

Oh dear we are busted.

We don't care enough about A COMMENT MADE that NEVER HAPPENED.:lol:

UAKB4.png

Madison's mayor and police chief Thursday called on Gov. Scott Walker to explain statements he made in a secretly recorded phone conversation that he "thought about" planting troublemakers among the thousands of demonstrators at the Capitol.

"Someone in his inner circle raised seriously the possibility of hiring people to come in and apparently create violence in my city," Mayor Dave Cieslewicz said. "I find it appalling, and I want to know who that was."

Tens of thousands of people have demonstrated at the Capitol over the past 11 days, during which Madison police made no arrests. Most of the demonstrators oppose a bill backed by Walker to limit collective bargaining rights for public employees.

Madison Police Chief Noble Wray also said he wanted an explanation from the governor, saying he found it "very unsettling and troubling that anyone would consider creating safety risks for our citizens and law enforcement officers"

More

Can you show it happened yet? Fuckin thought crime like wtf LOL.

What is it that you don't agree is right about people having the option to opt out of a Union they don't like? Remember, that is why so many on the left are freaking out... If giving people the option to leave a Union they don't like kills that Union, well then that Union was shitty or it has served it's purpose and it's time has passed... Or do you disagree? If you disagree, please keep attacking Walker for NOT sending in troublemakers.

Last edited:
UAKB4.png

More

got some proof it actually happened yet?

UAKB4.png

More

got some proof it actually happened yet?

Good Lord! Do you think the Lefties care?

=D

Last edited:
What's the problem Cali girl, does it make you uncomfortable to expose just how scurrilous this Governor is? He contemplated placing thugs in a crowd of peaceful protesters. But he decided against it, not because it was wrong, but because:

"... My only fear would be is if there was a ruckus caused that that would scare the public into thinking maybe the governor has got to settle to avoid all these problems."

No, Bf.... I just don't waste time going over the same shit more than once. We have a thread on it. We do not need two. If you think your opinions are so fucking important that they need a separate thread.... you are delusional.

If you are not into wasting your time, then why you posting in this thread. You would think logically you would skip over the thread completely. Instead you are coming in here and trying to hijack the thread by calling it a duplicate.

If this is the type of stuff we are going to get with you coming to your own conclusions, i want a refund.

yes, you should get a refund for any education you paid for

What's the problem Cali girl, does it make you uncomfortable to expose just how scurrilous this Governor is? He contemplated placing thugs in a crowd of peaceful protesters. But he decided against it, not because it was wrong, but because:

"... My only fear would be is if there was a ruckus caused that that would scare the public into thinking maybe the governor has got to settle to avoid all these problems."

Sorry Cali Girl, I don't want my thread thrown in a bin and buried inside a thousand post thread. It is censorship. Why do you support that?

:lol:

censorship

:lol:

The world is falling apart in the Mid-East and oil prices are rising and George Soros has the left excited about possible ethics charges against the Wisconsin governor even while all the democrats in the senate are AWOL. Give it a rest lefties, admit you are plumb out of ideas.

Has anyone actually seen Walker's birth certificate and even if they did, how do we know its legitimate and not part of some massive GOP/Tea Party conspiracy?

It about time that "organized labor" went on the offensive by scrutinizing the citizenship and background of every Republican voted into office - starting with Walker!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back