Former Wisconsin Attorney Gen: Gov. Walker Violated Ethics, Election and Labor Laws

LOL, they want to impeach Walker, at the same time cheering on the 14 cowards Democrat Fleebaggers who while on the lamb is STILL COLLECTING A PAYCHECK.

they cheer anything that SCREWS OVER THE TAXPAYERS.

By the way, there are Recall petitions and meetings going on to Recall the 14 Democrat Fleebaggers.

all of you in Wisconsin. let's get er done.

Last edited:
]My advice would be for every public school teacher, every public service employee, every member of organized labor, all their spouses and adult members of their immediate families to all join the Wisconsin Republican Party.

If Walker and the Republicans really want to play "hardball" - so be it!
I'm surprised that no conservative has attempted to challenge me on this comment!

All posturing aside, the prospect of a million or more angry, motivated union members and their families joining the Wisconsin Republican Party with 18 months to go before the 2012 Presidential Election should create a few political headaches -to say the least.

The prospect of angry union members and their families staging pre-emptive strikes by joining the Republican Party in massive numbers in every state would present an "interesting challenge."

Whatever one's opinion of unions, organized labor in general, and teachers in particular, have an articulate, well-educated membership that know to mobilize their forces. Few groups are better at "doing their homework" and organizing effectively.

Last edited:
The Wisconsin Governor may now have an interesting time convincing the courts that he has been granted the constitutional power to pick and choose which public service employees have/have not the right to organize and negotiate with the state government.

I'm sure the courts will look favorably on Governor Walker's own admission that he had considered placing agitators among the protestors to create an incident.

Its about time to start impeachment hearings - and that's just for starters!

This is intelligent debate ?........... :lol:

The Wisconsin Governor may now have an interesting time convincing the courts that he has been granted the constitutional power to pick and choose which public service employees have/have not the right to organize and negotiate with the state government.

I'm sure the courts will look favorably on Governor Walker's own admission that he had considered placing agitators among the protestors to create an incident.

How would you know the difference?

How would you know the difference?

Just read any of your moonbat posts, then post the opposite, for starters.......

Last edited:

Why? Because he's white? RACIST!

You can't impeach the Gov for at least a year people. Some state rep's who have been in office for more than a year could be.

But the truth is this, in a short time we will have election again and those who stayed home because they didn't like what got done have found out that there are many things worse than just holding on, there is a place that republicans are trying to send us that you won't see the time of day from.

Laws and rules are only made for democrats and independants so republicans can force them to do things because they are law abiding. The conservative part of our country has show that crime pays and laws don't have anything to do with them.

You can't impeach the Gov for at least a year people. Some state rep's who have been in office for more than a year could be.

But the truth is this, in a short time we will have election again and those who stayed home because they didn't like what got done have found out that there are many things worse than just holding on, there is a place that republicans are trying to send us that you won't see the time of day from.

Laws and rules are only made for democrats and independants so republicans can force them to do things because they are law abiding. The conservative part of our country has show that crime pays and laws don't have anything to do with them.

:lol::cuckoo:
Let's see, the 14 Fleebaggers on the lam are DEMOCRATS.
good grief.

Last edited:

ROFLMAO

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

Governor of Wisconsin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just read any of your moonbat posts, then post the opposite, for starters.......
I was right - you don't know the difference!

But don't feel bad - as a conservative you're in good company.

None of then "know the difference" either!

omgyouputitinbold! ........
"Omgyouputitinbold!" - this is the most intelligent comment "driveby" has said thusfar.

In fact, this is the most intelligent comment that any conservative has articulated in this whole thread!

Last edited:
I was right - you don't know the difference!

But don't feel bad - as a conservative you're in good company.

None of then "know the difference" either!

"Omgyouputitinbold!" - this is the most intelligent comment "driveby" has said thusfar.

In fact, this is the most intelligent comment that any conservative has articulated in this whole thread!
we're still waiting for your first

What's the problem Cali girl, does it make you uncomfortable to expose just how scurrilous this Governor is? He contemplated placing thugs in a crowd of peaceful protesters. But he decided against it, not because it was wrong, but because:

"... My only fear would be is if there was a ruckus caused that that would scare the public into thinking maybe the governor has got to settle to avoid all these problems."

No, Bf.... I just don't waste time going over the same shit more than once. We have a thread on it. We do not need two. If you think your opinions are so fucking important that they need a separate thread.... you are delusional.

Just admit you fucked up and ask the Mods to merge it.

If you are not into wasting your time, then why you posting in this thread. You would think logically you would skip over the thread completely. Instead you are coming in here and trying to hijack the thread by calling it a duplicate.

If this is the type of stuff we are going to get with you coming to your own conclusions, i want a refund.
She came into this thread to remind you, you're a dipshit. It's as simple as that.......DIPSHIT!

Last edited:

Have a reference for this?

He prolly has "impeached" mixed up with "recall" from what I gather from that post.

He prolly has "impeached" mixed up with "recall" from what I gather from that post.
recall
but the odds of this legislature impeaching this governor is NIL

we're still waiting for your first

I'm still waiting on your response as well..............................

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...cs-election-and-labor-laws-4.html#post3371838

Forum List

Back