Former Trump press secretary says he showed classified documents to people on Mar-a-Lago dining patio

LOL

Once they were removed from the White House they were automatically declassified regardless if a cover or stamping said 'classified'. And that is per EO's by GW Bush and Øbama.

Unless someone is claiming Trump snuck back into the White House after noon on January 20, 2021 and spirited them away whilst grabbing the steering wheel of a vehicle.
rumor has it, another 76 charges are going to be levied against Trump. With this revelation, it could go to 77. But it is all "made up".

Aint mean shit brother. Nobody cares it’s all made up nonsense. We got leading Democrats who are racist and anti-Americans. People are fed up with it, and people are waking up.

People want to be able to afford homes and they can’t right now. But they could under Donald Trump.
yeah, get Trump back into office, this is all Biden's doing! :uhoh3:

So, what good is it to speak of thiis now rather than at the time of the apparent incident? Were they waiting for even juicier details to be revealed to say, an enemy agent? I have to view such sudden revelations with a healthy dose of skepticism and suspicion.
The same good it does for the people in the tapes in which Trump is heard saying that he has classified info and that no he didn't declassify them. Or the same good it does the person he showed a classified map too. Al going by the info in the indictment.

It does people who will in all likelihood have to testify in a court of law good, to get ahead of what their testimony will be.

I understand skepticism and suspicion. But when the same types of claims are being asserted in an indictment. A document in wich lies by a prosecutor will not just lead to a quick dismissal not to mention professional consequences. I understand it less. It seems to me more like willful ignorance.

There is more bad news for Trump.
Here comes the TDS'ers with their Devotion to their KKKult leader.
My first thought, back when this whole thing came out, was that Trump kept and hid those documents simply because he wanted to impress people with them.

This is a mentally ill individual, so fucking desperate for approval and validation from others, that he can talk himself into believing that keeping and actively hiding highly classified government/military documents is perfectly justifiable. Just so he can show them to people and they'll be impressed, like a little boy trying to get Daddy's approval (which actually may be the case here).

I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that he ALSO used them as leverage for financial or other gain, but I suspect that at the core of this is his mental illness.

Last edited:
My first thought, back when this whole thing came out, was that Trump kept and hid those documents simply because he wanted to impress people with them.

I think you're right. The whole reason he ran in the first place was as a business marketing tactic. He wanted to be able to say "Yeah, I could have been President, I didn't really even try and I could have won." Winning the election was probably the worst day of his life. Holding onto some swag that he could show off was his consolation prize.

This was reported several year's earlier. Trump was showing off and turned the patio into a situation room.
b22aafb4-f243-11e6-8a92-5a4126ffa8eb_1280x720.jpg

Well it wouldn't be the first time that trunk revealed classified information to people. He literally gave classified information to the russian ambassador. And almost cost the u s a vital ally in the middle east.

There is more bad news for Trump. It might be a lie. But we do know that people have not told the truth, and yet they are not held accountable. Was it Hope Hicks that lied?
This is troubling, as information may have been leaked. Something needs to change to ensure nothing like this can happen again.
It is worthy of discussion as Classified documents are the "Nations Secrets". Yet again, this may be just a lie. Either way it will all come out in the wash as they say.

Former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said Saturday that she saw former President Trump show classified documents to people at his Mar-a-Lago residence in Florida.

“I watched him show documents to people at Mar-a-Lago on the dining room patio,” Grisham, who served as Trump’s chief spokesperson from July 2019 to April 2020, said in an interview on MSNBC. “So, he has no respect for classified information, never did.”

Here comes the TDS'ers with their Devotion to their KKKult leader.

trump is a POS, deal with it bootlickers.
copied from another thread:

MyTurnAgain 8 hours ago
They said Trump would start WW3.
Biden is doing that.
They said Trump would prosecute his political enemies.
Biden is doing that.
They said Trump would be the laughing stock of the world.
Biden is doing that.
They said Trump wasn't mentally fit.
Biden is doing that.
They said Trump would ruin our retirements and send inflation through the roof.
Biden is doing that.
They said we wouldn't be able to afford gas and groceries under Trump.
Biden is doing that.
They LIED. Now we are all suffering for it.

copied from another thread:

MyTurnAgain 8 hours ago
They said Trump would start WW3.
Biden is doing that.
They said Trump would prosecute his political enemies.
Biden is doing that.
They said Trump would be the laughing stock of the world.
Biden is doing that.
They said Trump wasn't mentally fit.
Biden is doing that.
They said Trump would ruin our retirements and send inflation through the roof.
Biden is doing that.
They said we wouldn't be able to afford gas and groceries under Trump.
Biden is doing that.
They LIED. Now we are all suffering for it.

The same good it does for the people in the tapes in which Trump is heard saying that he has classified info and that no he didn't declassify them. Or the same good it does the person he showed a classified map too. Al going by the info in the indictment.

It does people who will in all likelihood have to testify in a court of law good, to get ahead of what their testimony will be.

I understand skepticism and suspicion. But when the same types of claims are being asserted in an indictment. A document in wich lies by a prosecutor will not just lead to a quick dismissal not to mention professional consequences. I understand it less. It seems to me more like willful ignorance.

rumor has it, another 76 charges are going to be levied against Trump. With this revelation, it could go to 77. But it is all "made up".
They want to believe that Jack Smith, a guy with an absolutely sterling reputation, excellent track record and outstanding career, is going to throw it all away, that he is going to present a massive pile of fabricated evidence, that he's willing to be completely humiliated in one of the biggest cases the country as ever seen, because he has TDS.

That's how whacked out their thought processes are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back