New Documentary, Ex-Special Ops Busting Child Sex Traffick, They're Coming for You, Groomers

Status
Not open for further replies.

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
The biggest illicit trade in the world, has been growing. These guys totally committed, using, shall we say, their unique skill sets. It's in America too. Looks like a great flick just opened 4th of July 2023. Huge reception 1.2 million tickets sold for major theaters in one day.

"The Sound of Freedom"

Is it a documentary or a fictional movie? I admire those guys who can do the work to catch evil men but it has to mess with ones head. People view dealers and robbers as serious criminals but it pales in comparison to those who destroy the souls of the vulnerable. You want these men caught but it has to wear agents down. Motivates them too Im sure.

Is it a documentary or a fictional movie? I admire those guys who can do the work to catch evil men but it has to mess with ones head. People view dealers and robbers as serious criminals but it pales in comparison to those who destroy the souls of the vulnerable. You want these men caught but it has to wear agents down. Motivates them too Im sure.

The movie has been in the making for about a decade now, but the Hollywood pedophiles did everything they could to delay it.

The movie just broke Hollywood. $10 million+ in pre-sales, beating out Indiana Jones' $7.2 million...

Cynthia Holt 🇺🇸 on Gab: '🙏❤️'

Last edited:
The biggest illicit trade in the world, has been growing. These guys totally committed, using, shall we say, their unique skill sets. It's in America too. Looks like a great flick just opened 4th of July 2023. Huge reception 1.2 million tickets sold for major theaters in one day.

"The Sound of Freedom"

I believe that the entire film can be watched for free on Bitchute. The closest theater to me that's showing it is over 100 miles away.

Inspiring film and Tim Ballard and Jim Caviezel are two inspiring men. I hope the film makes millions to benefit Operation Underground Railroad.

It's kind of a bio. Jim Caviezel plays the real life Tim Ballard who is a pivotal member of Operation Underground Railroad, the very real organization that rescues trafficked children.

I wondered what it was.

I saw some short promo mel Gibson did where he was asking people to check it out. Drunken ramblings aside and a messy divorce with a manipulative wife he doesn't seem to have agendas and seems to be a genuine stand up guy.

Think I'll look into this.

I wondered what it was.

I saw some short promo mel Gibson did where he was asking people to check it out. Drunken ramblings aside and a messy divorce with a manipulative wife he doesn't seem to have agendas and seems to be a genuine stand up guy.

Think I'll look into this.

If it's not in a theater near you, I believe you can see the entire film on BitChute.

We saw it yesterday. Excellent movie. At the same time, very disheartening what people are capable of. Packed theater. Everyone filed out silently. Took some time to process before talking about it. There are no graphic scenes.

We saw it yesterday. Excellent movie. At the same time, very disheartening what people are capable of. Packed theater. Everyone filed out silently. Took some time to process before talking about it. There are no graphic scenes.

It isn't "people". It's the devil. People are just his tools.

Saw this yesterday.

It's a movie - based on a true story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back