Former Trump Chief of Staff John Kelly Says He Would Have Worked for Hillary Clinton If Asked

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
And everyone wonders where all those HIGH PLACED LEAKS had come from....you notice very few LEAKS out of the White House anymore!!!

Is there one person in the whole filthy swamp that can stand and be counted as a loyal, conservative constitutionalist? No such person could have dreamt of serving an utterly corrupt harridan like Hillary Clinton.

Mediaite.com ^ | March 7, 2019 | Colby Hall

ABC News has obtained audio of former White House Chief of staff John Kelly during a Wednesday appearance at Duke University in which he revealed that would have worked for Hillary Clinton if she had won the White House.

During a Q&A session, Kelly was asked about a scenario in which Trump’s former Democratic rival had won the presidency and asked him to serve in her administration.

“If Hillary Clinton had called me, I would have done it,” Kelly said.

Kelly was also asked what advice he would give his successor Mik Mulvaney, to which Kelly quipped “run for it” to audience laughs, though he became more serious when he said that his successor should just tell President Donald Trump “what he needs to hear.”

ABC’s Celia Vargas reported on remarks Kelly made which also included some gentle jabs at former boss President Donald Trump including calling his tenure at the White House “the least enjoyable job I’ve ever had.” He also stressed, however, “it was the most important job I’ve ever had,” he said.

Looks like the minions are gearing up to discredit Kelley LOL

And everyone wonders where all those HIGH PLACED LEAKS had come from....you notice very few LEAKS out of the White House anymore!!!

Is there one person in the whole filthy swamp that can stand and be counted as a loyal, conservative constitutionalist? No such person could have dreamt of serving an utterly corrupt harridan like Hillary Clinton.

ABC News has obtained audio of former White House Chief of staff John Kelly during a Wednesday appearance at Duke University in which he revealed that would have worked for Hillary Clinton if she had won the White House.

During a Q&A session, Kelly was asked about a scenario in which Trump’s former Democratic rival had won the presidency and asked him to serve in her administration.

Kelly was also asked what advice he would give his successor Mik Mulvaney, to which Kelly quipped “run for it” to audience laughs, though he became more serious when he said that his successor should just tell President Donald Trump “what he needs to hear.”

ABC’s Celia Vargas reported on remarks Kelly made which also included some gentle jabs at former boss President Donald Trump including calling his tenure at the White House “the least enjoyable job I’ve ever had.” He also stressed, however, “it was the most important job I’ve ever had,” he said.

Well, Trump did say Kelly was a Democrat.

OP has no concept of patriotism, country first, or character.

Some people put their duty to the country before their party.

Something you would not understand

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

ROTFLMFAO....Kettle calling the pot black!

ROTFLMFAO....Kettle calling the pot black!

You really do not know what phrase means do you?

Forum List

Back