Former top General in Iraq blast Bush admin 4 creating Iraq Nightmare

I hope the General doesn't have any loose ends with the IRS or Political aspirations. With the covert record of this administration, he should be checking his rear view mirror on a regular basis.:rolleyes:

Gunnery Sergeant, no disrespect intended but if my posts are too long for you dont read them. If they are too articulated or too in depth, dont read them.

Hardly any of the above. You just take 3 times as long to get to the point as I do. You'll learn .. trust me.

I have no desire to try and have a discussion with someone, and their final response is "im a gunny youre a boot, im smarter, nah nah nah", while you misquote and misrepresent everything ive tried to discuss with you.

Its a waste of both our time, and its not challenging enough for me.

I dont need an ignore button to disregard the posts of anyone.

SR

Explain how anything you completely ignore is going to be challenging? You're so absolute in your rightness you haven't heard a damned thing I've said.

Problem is, you are wrong. I'm not right because I'm a Gunny and you ain't. I'm right because I spent 20 years learning it through experience, at all levels of command, to include being condemned to a tour at HQMC.

But you and your 3 years or less keep right on thinking you got all the answers because you say so.

Oh btw ... when you quit addressing me as Gunnery Sergeant like I'm you're Senior Hat, I'll quit calling you "boot."

Forum List

Back