Former Army Officers: "Start a Draft, or Withdraw from Iraq"

Not when you added the "JAIL" component. First of all if they were in jail, they wouldn't have been able to colabrerate.
And your hint is not accurate. I pay close attention to what is happening, If you will not, I didn't accept nor denigh there accuracy. I simply questioned the fact that there were all "LATE" of the military. the rest is your imagination.
\
AS for General Betrayus I have covered that before, and why. BASED ON PAST ACTIONS.

Tho he may be totally sincere, (I doubt that) I belive his actions are, in fact, betraying this country.

No sense of humor eh? too bad.

As for the General, what possible grounds do you have for believing he is insincere which also leads me to ask what possible grounds lead you to beleive that 12 captains are? COuld it be you hear from one things you DON'T want to hear while the others justify your position (whether it is correct or not).

Don't bother to answer...I already know where you stand.

It sure does, however, I explained how we were NOT winning. Suppose you show us how we are not losing, or at least Not just marking time.

Easy question, I guess they'll get tougher.:eusa_whistle:

First, we kick their fucking ass, both in Afghanistan, and are well on our way to wrapping up their sorry butt's in Iraq.

I'd call that WINNING, wouldn't you sir?:cool:

Easy question, I guess they'll get tougher.:eusa_whistle:

First, we kick their fucking ass, both in Afghanistan, and are well on our way to wrapping up their sorry butt's in Iraq.

I'd call that WINNING, wouldn't you sir?:cool:

1. Afganistan has nothing to do with wheter or not we are winniing in IRAQ

2. By what measure do you think we are wrapping ANYTHING up in IRAQ. please be specific. generalities, especially erroneous ones don't cut it.

Ohh I don't know... things like the locals are actively turning to us for help, providing men for combat, giving us information on terrorists and criminals. How about the fact the Government is beginning to work and the fact that the big militias have completely stopped being respected or revered? Deaths are down among all allied forces and civilians, deaths are UP amongst insurgents criminals and terrorists. More and more shieks are turning to the Government and the US in both Sunni and Shiite areas.

Yup nothing like a resounding loss by those standards.

Ohh I don't know... things like the locals are actively turning to us for help, providing men for combat, giving us information on terrorists and criminals. How about the fact the Government is beginning to work and the fact that the big militias have completely stopped being respected or revered? Deaths are down among all allied forces and civilians, deaths are UP amongst insurgents criminals and terrorists. More and more shieks are turning to the Government and the US in both Sunni and Shiite areas.

Yup nothing like a resounding loss by those standards.
Granted it is happening in the sunni areas, for the reasons I suggested (and contrary to our aims)

Show me where this is happening in the shiite areas.

Keep up with the news.... Of course it may be hard to find, the press doesn't exactly want to report good news.

I've been hearing this exact quote from Iraq war fans for over four years.

In the ebb and flow of violence in Iraq, there does appear to be some reduction in death and destruction. Which is great. In terms every reason we ever gave for being in this war, we haven't come any closer to achieving our goals. There were no WMD, we weren't treated as liberators, there will be no jeffersonian democracy to serve as a beacon to the arab world, and we won't have a staunch, pro-US ally in Iraq...in our lifetimes.

Forum List

Back