Former SEAL: Take Down The Pedophile Elite

The OP is evidently off his rocker....there never were and never will be pedophiles in the federal govt....

View attachment 149349

...um, ANYMORE....

:p

You do know Trump was/is friends with Epstein, right?
You have flight records showing Donald Trump used Epstein's services to his pedophile island like the ones showing Bill Clinton ans gang were frequent visitors there? If so produce them.

I have quotes from Donald Trump, they were buds and apparently Trump was very aware of Epstein's perversions.

Also, didn't Trump go into underage girls' dressing rooms? Not that he's into that or anything. I'm sure Ivanka could vouch for him.
Trump said he likes them young...they doesn't infer that he was a partaker in the same shit bill Clinton and the others were doing on Epstein's "Orgy Island". If you can show where Trump was in those same type docs go for it. If not you are just spouting shit like every other leftist piece of crap on this forum.
You mean like this? Both Trump And Clinton Went To Jeffrey Epstein's Sex Slave Island.
I read it and it has records quoted from flight records of Bill Clinton but none for Trump. The other link within your link is nothing more speculation and hearsay as again no documented proof of anything other than someone said so per a lost book and Epstein's brother make a claim that Trump was on that island once but still no flight records to prove it.

Forum List

Back