Former SEAL: Take Down The Pedophile Elite

So is the DNC officially now the Party of Pedophiles, or are the minority Moderates still remaining claiming only the radical snowflakes who have hijacked the Party are the Pedophiles?
No, it's cross political. Trump has been to Lolita Island, I'm sure (based on the way he is acting) that he is completely compromised. I would put McCain and Graham into that camp as well. Both Clinton's are Epstein pals and have been to the Island.
I was about to buy into your premise / story until you mentioned Graham. Graham is a homosexual, but a complete, fearful, timid coward. He's afraid of small children.....big children, adults, pets, flowers, his own shadow.... :p

So is the DNC officially now the Party of Pedophiles, or are the minority Moderates still remaining claiming only the radical snowflakes who have hijacked the Party are the Pedophiles?
No, it's cross political. Trump has been to Lolita Island, I'm sure (based on the way he is acting) that he is completely compromised. I would put McCain and Graham into that camp as well. Both Clinton's are Epstein pals and have been to the Island.
I was about to buy into your premise / story until you mentioned Graham. Graham is a homosexual, but a complete, fearful, timid coward. He's afraid of small children.....big children, adults, pets, flowers, his own shadow.... :p

You'll see.

This is the equivalent of proclaiming that you can prove that dogs aren't real because it is widely accepted that unicorns aren't real.

What does Alex Jones have to do with anything? Did Alex Jones create the website? No, former U.S. Navy Seal Craig Sawyer did. Did Alex Jones state that his national security connections informed him of this? No, former U.S. Navy Seal Craig Sawyer did. Hell....Alex Jones didn't even do the interview!!! One of his interns did. Alex didn't appear at all in the segment.

Why do you point to C as proof that A doesn't exit? It's completely irrational. :eusa_doh:
Disagreed. It's more akin to proclaiming that a person who claims unicorns are real on the radio, but confesses in court that he's just playing a role, isn't a credible source of information about unicorns. Ergo, anyone who cites them as a source about unicorns is not citing a reputable source of information.

There are far too many sexual predators working in the U.S. government. That needs to end. Thankful for people like U.S. Navy Seal Chris Sawyer here and their efforts to expose those people.

And there are a lots of them in the government.

obama-booty-dance.gif

6ef2ebe8b4076ca649ae080f07660947.gif

Career politicians love pedophilia… Just look at slick Willy and Joe Biden

There are far too many sexual predators working in the U.S. government. That needs to end. Thankful for people like U.S. Navy Seal Chris Sawyer here and their efforts to expose those people.

And there are a lots of them in the government.

I've said it for decades and I'll say it again - we need polygraphs for anyone running for public office. It's bad enough we have these dirt-bags in society, it's inexcusable we have them in government.

It's common sense that it's not a government run conspiracy.
Yeah. Good point. It's also "common sense" that the U.S. government didn't engage in a "government run conspiracy" called MK Ultra. Just plain old "common sense".

Project MKUltra - Wikipedia

How did Pizzagate turn out for you tards?

It's ongoing, only now it's Pedo Gate since the scope has gone international.

No, it's not ongoing, dipshit. In fact, Alex Jones apologized to the owner for putting a target on him.

Of course it is dipshit, do yourself a favor and google how many arrests have been made since Trump took office.

We also need to do something about the extraterrestrial Jews in our government! There are far too many of them.

I'm not sure what would not be too many, but we'll worry about that later.

The OP is evidently off his rocker....there never were and never will be pedophiles in the federal govt....

upload_2017-9-15_14-3-46.jpeg

...um, ANYMORE....

:p

Available now in the INFOWARS store: Pedophile ring detector rings. Get yours now!

While you are visiting the INFOWARS store, pre-order the patented Pussy Grabber™ before they are sold out! The Pussy Grabber is like a magnet. Don't wait. You can do anything with it.

I'm still waiting on that Clinton child rape video to be released by Anonymous. All the psuedocons were erect with anticipation. They couldn't wait to see it!

I guess Anonymous was just shooting blanks.

Forum List

Back