Former Sailor suing the DOJ, Obama and James Comey

Any minute now ..........................................
Trump is starting to sweat

Indeed. From all the hard work he put forward building this historic economy.

Thank you President Trump

-Geaux

Time spent making himself and his buddies more money

And other Americans as well. No need for all the food stamps that were handed out in record numbers under Barry Sotero Obama's tenure. Americans have a seat at the table of plenty if desired

-Geaux
Sure he did

Working Americans saw their tax cut eaten up by gas increases
I blew my extra seven dollars a week at the strip club..

Any minute now ..........................................

-Geaux

And other Americans as well. No need for all the food stamps that were handed out in record numbers under Barry Sotero Obama's tenure. Americans have a seat at the table of plenty if desired

-Geaux
Sure he did

Like when Obama was POTUS and prices doubled?

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
Sure he did

Big tipper

-Geaux

-Geaux
Sure he did

Like when Obama was POTUS and prices doubled?

-Geaux
The Great Obama cut gas prices in half

-Geaux

-Geaux
Sure he did

Big tipper
The girls think so.. I get the special treatment, they don't sit at my table asking me to buy drinks...

Qualified immunity - Wikipedia

"History of Qualified Immunity
The modern test for qualified immunity was established in Harlow v. Fitzgerald.[10][11]

Prior to Harlow v. Fitzgerald, the U.S. Supreme Court granted immunity to government officials only if (1) the official believed in good faith that his conduct was lawful and (2) the conduct was objectively reasonable.[11] However, determining an official's subjective state of mind (i.e. did he have a good faith belief that his action was lawful) required a trial, often by jury.[11] Concerned allowing suits to go this far deterred officials from performing their duties, "[diverted] official energy from pressing public issues, and [deterred] able citizens from acceptance of public office,"[12] the Supreme Court handed down the current rule for qualified immunity: "[G]overnment officials performing discretionary functions generally are shielded from liability for civil damages insofar as their conduct does not violate clearly established statutory or constitutional rights of which a reasonable person would have known."[13] Therefore, the application of qualified immunity no longer depends upon an official's subjective state of mind, but on whether a reasonable person in the official's position would have."

for the clear double standard relative to his conviction and Hillary Clintons preferential treatment

-Geaux
-----------

Ex-Navy sailor pardoned by Trump says he's suing Comey and Obama

A former Navy sailor who is one of five people to receive a pardon from President Donald Trump is planning to file a lawsuit against Obama administration officials, alleging that he was subject to unequal protection of the law.

Specifically, Kristian Saucier, who served a year in federal prison for taking photos of classified sections of the submarine on which he worked, argues that the same officials who meted out punishment to him for his actions chose to be lenient with Hillary Clinton in her use of a private email server and handling of classified information.

Ex-Navy sailor pardoned by Trump says he's suing Comey and Obama

Should of never been pardoned. He can now fit in the group of those who should of never been pardoned. Good luck in his stupid suit, he is not a vet but a traitor, but then again Trump is too.

How is he a traitor? Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!

-Geaux

-Geaux
Sure he did

If you had to pay by the inch, you could have been there for weeks!

-Geaux
Sure he did

Big tipper
The girls think so.. I get the special treatment, they don't sit at my table asking me to buy drinks...
I’m a Liberal

I just show them my liberal card and I get free lap dances

In related news, every black person who was ever arrested will be suing the American legal system!

Lol. “Waaaah. Hillary had a server vs me taking photos of nuke sub engines after I was warned not too”.

Oh the irony .You can’t sue an administration that no longer exists ! He can only sue Trump .

Do you know that Hillary's emails did not include a photo of nuke sub engines? 30,000 are missing afterall. Perhaps that's one of the reasons they are missing.

-Geaux
Sure he did

Big tipper
I’m a Liberal

Cuz they know it's the only way libs can get close to hot chicks?

Sure he did

Big tipper
I’m a Liberal

At least the ones without a c-section scar.

Big tipper
I’m a Liberal

At least the ones without a c-section scar.

Why would a dude have a c-section scar? That is the kind of lap dances lib dudes prefer after all.

Please merge. Didn't see the other thread on this

-Geaux

Why do some feel like they need to control the board? What is wrong with having two threads? There are more than 2 ways to look at anything. Yet, I notice time and again disappearing posts, supposedly moved, disappearing threads supposedly merged etc. No need to complicate everything so much.

I asked because my thread was not much different than the one previously posted. I agree though sometimes threads that should be separate get merged just to bury the relevant content.

-Geaux

Just another underhanded method that some mods use if they do not like a poster or a thread...such things should be transparant...aka if a thread is moved there should be a notification, if a post is deleted...there should be an explanation for it....now this board is better than most...most boards would not even have a 'feedback' forum where one can go to register complaints...but still more needs to be done ...more transparancy and still room for more self criticism...the posters need to be more involved in the whole process like having a board composed of management and at least a couple of posters that one can appeal to when they feel they have been treated unfairly...which happens on all boards ...no denying that moderators are just human and we all make mistakes.

You people want to know what a submarine's engine looks like? It looks like this picture.

976747e0-3bb6-11e5-be10-000c29ca62ad.jpg

This is the LP turbine from a surface ship, but that is about how much detail you can see in a picture of a submarine's turbine.

In case the Russians are interested, they have the exact same thing.

• Kristian Saucier spent 1 year in federal prison for taking souvenir photos of a classified area aboard the nuclear sub where he worked as a U.S. Navy sailor
  • President Trump pardoned him this year but his life had largely been ruined as he was forced to work as a garbageman to feed his family
  • Now Saucier is preparing to sue the Justice Department, former president Barack Obama and former FBI Director James Comey
  • He says he received unequal legal treatment and cites their failure to prosecute Hillary Clinton for storing classified files on her private email server
  • 'There’s a two-tier justice system and we want it to be corrected,' his lawyer says
Read more: Sailor pardoned by Trump after photographing classified area of sub is SUING Obama and Comey | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Unequal treatment huh?

Is there anything in the Constitution that demands that if you commit a crime you get equal treatment to everyone else that has committed this crime?

Er... NO.

Basically, if he wins, then every person who committed a crime similar to those that Trump gave pardons to the criminals, then they would ALL GET PARDONS.

Yes, dumbass as previously pointed out.......it is something called the l4th amendment. As in................"The Equal Protection Clause is part of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. The clause, which took effect in 1868, provides that no state shall deny to any person within its jurisdiction "the equal protection of the laws".

Now git back under dat rock boyo. hehheh

The 14th Amendment does not apply. The fact is that the 14th Amendment is the most abused Amendment. The fact is that he doers not have a leg to stand on. The cases are totally different. The sailor was taking photos of top secret equipment when he had no need to have it. Nostalgia does not excuse that. Clinton was entitled to the information. When her tenure as SOS was over, she deleted her personal e-mails and returned her work e-mails.

He does not have a leg to stand on.

• Kristian Saucier spent 1 year in federal prison for taking souvenir photos of a classified area aboard the nuclear sub where he worked as a U.S. Navy sailor
  • President Trump pardoned him this year but his life had largely been ruined as he was forced to work as a garbageman to feed his family
  • Now Saucier is preparing to sue the Justice Department, former president Barack Obama and former FBI Director James Comey
  • He says he received unequal legal treatment and cites their failure to prosecute Hillary Clinton for storing classified files on her private email server
  • 'There’s a two-tier justice system and we want it to be corrected,' his lawyer says
Read more: Sailor pardoned by Trump after photographing classified area of sub is SUING Obama and Comey | Daily Mail Online

Unequal treatment huh?

Is there anything in the Constitution that demands that if you commit a crime you get equal treatment to everyone else that has committed this crime?

Er... NO.

Basically, if he wins, then every person who committed a crime similar to those that Trump gave pardons to the criminals, then they would ALL GET PARDONS.

Yes, dumbass as previously pointed out.......it is something called the l4th amendment. As in................"The Equal Protection Clause is part of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. The clause, which took effect in 1868, provides that no state shall deny to any person within its jurisdiction "the equal protection of the laws".

The 14th Amendment does not apply. The fact is that the 14th Amendment is the most abused Amendment. The fact is that he doers not have a leg to stand on. The cases are totally different. The sailor was taking photos of top secret equipment when he had no need to have it. Nostalgia does not excuse that. Clinton was entitled to the information. When her tenure as SOS was over, she deleted her personal e-mails and returned her work e-mails.

Unequal treatment huh?

Er... NO.

Bullshite!

The attorney for a pardoned former U.S. Navy sailor who is suing the Obama administration argued Wednesday that he expects to soon have proof that his client received disparate treatment from the Justice Department.

Ronald Daigle said on "Fox & Friends" that he expects the Justice Department inspector general’s probe of the Hillary Clinton email case will be "exhibit #1" in his lawsuit.

"We're hoping [the inspector general's report] is going to be exhibit number one, that here you go, here's how Hillary Clinton was treated and we seem to have a two-tier system of justice here that occurred under President Obama, [James] Comey and Loretta Lynch," Daigle said.

Kristian Saucier received a pardon from President Trump after serving a year behind bars for taking photos of classified areas in a nuclear submarine.

Atty for Pardoned Sailor: There Was 'Two-Tier System of Justice' Under Obama, Comey & Lynch

equal protection of the laws

A phrase in the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution requiring that states guarantee the same rights, privileges, and protections to all citizens
=======================================================================

Key assertions by Hillary Clinton in defense of her email practices collapsed under FBI scrutiny.

The agency's yearlong investigation found that she did not, as she claimed, turn over all her work-related messages for release. It found that her private email server did carry classified emails, also contrary to her past statements. And it made clear that Clinton used many devices to send and receive email despite her statements that she set up her email system so that she only needed to carry one.

FBI Director James Comey's announcement that he would not refer criminal charges to the Justice Department against Clinton spared her from prosecution and a devastating political predicament. But it left much of her account in tatters and aggravated questions of trust swirling around her.

A look at Clinton's claims since questions about her email practices as secretary of state surfaced and how they compare with facts established in the FBI probe:

Fact check: Clinton's email claims collapse under FBI probe

Last edited:

Unequal treatment huh?

Er... NO.

What he did was wrong but it pales in comparison to what Hillary did. Also, why did you lie about Hillary's emails? Do you think everyone does not know the truth? Comey testified before Congress and laid her crimes bare. Don't you remember?

Sure he did

Big tipper
I’m a Liberal

Chicks dig liberal USMB posters

Forum List

Back