former POW calls Trump a real danger to American freedoms

trump is a bit crass and Immoderate in his use of "language" When push comes to shove----if he becomes president-------his bombastic style will-----mellow down
Franz von Papen thought much the same, a disaster to Germany and the world.

Papen boasted to intimates that "Within two months we will have pushed Hitler so far in the corner that he'll squeak." To the warning that he was placing himself in Hitler's hands, Papen replied, "You are mistaken. We've hired him.

Franz von Papen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And what he thought is somehow important to us?

The guy is right. Trump does not understand the constitutional freedoms that protect ALL of us. And some on the far left and almost all of the far right do not as well. Let's not give ourselves into the hands of American barbarians.

12308273_1091020580916255_7433280484537456810_n.jpg

Ignorant rhetoric.

He doesn't say Muslims must register with the government.
He doesn't say Hispanic Immigrants must be deported.
He doesn't say it's OK to rough up BLM protesters.
He doesn't say that journalists must be suppressed.

Therefor, he isn't going to "get to me".

Left wing nutters like Jakey just don't understand how our government works. This ignorance leads them to say stupid shit. IF Trump becomes POTUS, it doesn't mean he will be able to do the things he wants to. The POTUS is not Caesar.

And that is what "the donald" uses , opinion and reaction, nothing to do with research and intelligence.And he is is leading the pack for the conservatives.

Just as "the donald" has his opinion.
l

But "the donald" makes you wet yourself.
We get it.

7L0Lyqo.gif

The guy is right. Trump does not understand the constitutional freedoms that protect ALL of us. And some on the far left and almost all of the far right do not as well. Let's not give ourselves into the hands of American barbarians.

Somehow, because the guy is a former POW is supposed to aid weight to his opinion?

No. I just cannot fathom how the opinion of a POW or a British soldier has any more weight than anyone else's opinion. They are just that, opinions.

Yes. He is certainly entitled to have an opinion.

And that is what "the donald" uses , opinion and reaction, nothing to do with research and intelligence.And he is is leading the pack for the conservatives.

Just as "the donald" has his opinion.
l

But "the donald" makes you wet yourself.
We get it.

7L0Lyqo.gif

Somehow, because the guy is a former POW is supposed to aid weight to his opinion?

No. I just cannot fathom how the opinion of a POW or a British soldier has any more weight than anyone else's opinion. They are just that, opinions.

Yes. He is certainly entitled to have an opinion.

And somehow that makes you appear to be a total loon yourself?

Ignorant rhetoric.

He doesn't say Muslims must register with the government.
He doesn't say Hispanic Immigrants must be deported.
He doesn't say it's OK to rough up BLM protesters.
He doesn't say that journalists must be suppressed.

Therefor, he isn't going to "get to me".
Yes, yes, yes, and yes. Your turn with The Donald will arrive.

trump is a bit crass and Immoderate in his use of "language" When push comes to shove----if he becomes president-------his bombastic style will-----mellow down
Franz von Papen thought much the same, a disaster to Germany and the world.Papen boasted to intimates that "Within two months we will have pushed Hitler so far in the corner that he'll squeak." To the warning that he was placing himself in Hitler's hands, Papen replied, "You are mistaken. We've hired him.
Try reading the post I answered. It's self-explanatory to anyone with a brain. :eusa_doh:

Franz von Papen thought much the same, a disaster to Germany and the world.Papen boasted to intimates that "Within two months we will have pushed Hitler so far in the corner that he'll squeak." To the warning that he was placing himself in Hitler's hands, Papen replied, "You are mistaken. We've hired him.
Try reading the post I answered. It's self-explanatory to anyone with a brain. :eusa_doh:

Actually, I find such posts uninteresting. It's akin to blaming Bush at this late stage. Who really cares about Hitler, Bush, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, David Duke, or any of history's characters? I certainly do not.

If not Trump the President after Trump will and when a Democrat get back into power ( If trump win ) then you know very well the Powers Trump abused will be abused by them.

We have already started down that Slippery Slope and it look like it will not end until we become a Fascists state.

Left wing nutters like Jakey just don't understand how our government works. This ignorance leads them to say stupid shit. IF Trump becomes POTUS, it doesn't mean he will be able to do the things he wants to. The POTUS is not Caesar.
I did not say he was. But if you disliked BHO using EOs and EAs, get ready for Trump to double down on it, and when you find out he is a Progressive statist going to use big government against you guys as willingly as against Muslims, sux to be you.

I did not say he was. But if you disliked BHO using EOs and EAs, get ready for Trump to double down on it, and when you find out he is a Progressive statist going to use big government against you guys as willingly as against Muslims, sux to be you.

Hey dumbass, the fact that you started this thread about how dangerous Trump would be as POTUS says you do believe he will do that. You are a liar and an idiot.

Fancy and almost plagiarist rewrite of the oft quoted WWII era ditty with different players.

Hey dumbass, the fact that you started this thread about how dangerous Trump would be as POTUS says you do believe he will do that. You are a liar and an idiot.
I said nothing of the sort, which makes you the idiotic liar. PredFan, folks don't fall for your crap anymore than they do for Trump or Cruz's. Trump is a true progressive statist, who will make BHO like a boy scout.

FYI, during the Iranian hostage crisis, Jimmy Carter ordered that all Iranians here on visas be investigated, and some were deported as a result of those investigations.

I'm still waiting for any liberal here to give me a rational, logical explanation for why we should allow a single additional Muslim into the country given what just happened in San Bernardino and given the undeniable fact that we clearly are not able to detect jihadists with our screening processes, not even at Gitmo.

Actually, I find such posts uninteresting. It's akin to blaming Bush at this late stage. Who really cares about Hitler, Bush, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, David Duke, or any of history's characters? I certainly do not.
Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

That's just an old quote you are stealing. It means absolutely nothing. I have probably witnessed more history than you have and have repeated none.

You and the Col. are nothing but liars, so screw you both.

trump is a bit crass and Immoderate in his use of "language" When push comes
to shove----if he becomes president-------his bombastic style will-----mellow down
You want to bet the future of our nation on that?

Why not, you bet it on a piece of chicago gutter trash.

Forum List

Back