Former Pop Star Deeply Regrets Having Abortions

No,man, I'm pragmatic.

If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she'll find a way to not be pregnant.

When I was in the service, I knew a gal who was engaged to one my fellow NCOs. Except, of course, the guy was a cad, never made good on his promises to marry her, and she found herself pregnant. (I suspect she stopped using contraception to force the marriage issue.) Well despite her being a devout Catholic and being from a traditional Asian-American family, she still had an abortion, so her parents wouldn't know she wasn't still a virgin at 21.

I don't think abortion would have been avoided even if it were illegal in that case.

Now, ideal world, contraception would always work and women would only get involved with men who are good father/husband material.

We don't live in that world.
Ridiculous excuse to kill a baby. Murder doesn’t justify bad choices in a man. Women need to do better.

the live birth also gives her the most precious thing in the world,,
Not to her
thats a human life,, size and stage of development doesnt change that fact,,
Some people don't see it that way.
Ridiculous excuse to kill a baby. Murder doesn’t justify bad choices in a man. Women need to do better.
She didn't see it as a "baby", she saw it as something that was going to derail her life.

Is is nice to see that she finally came to her senses. I’m sure she was heavily influenced by leftist entertainment culture, and at a time when she was young and she susceptible to influence. Too bad her epiphany came too late for her children.
Imagine how the kid would feel.

Forum List

Back