Former Obama Staff Coming Out Of Woodwork To Confirm Obama Cut & Run From Iraq

EC 9920084 regarding NF 9919651, EC 9905339, BD 9905292.
I've already explained WMD to you.

Your explanations are meaningless because you can't back them up with anything. Bush himself does not make the unfounded claims you make about finding WMD (sarin or anything else ) in Iraq. He claims to be a victim of bad intelligence gathering.

EC 9920084 regarding NF 9919651, EC 9905339, BD 9905292.
Besides, I've also explained sarin gas in Syria IS WMD.
I don't want your loopy explanations. I want some solid indisputable facts.

I can't help that you don't know what Bush meant.
Let me ask you this. How could Bush know without sending troops into neighboring countries if it ended up there or not? Let's set intel aside. This is just a question about physics and LOGIC.

IW 9924785 regarding NF 9923491, IW 9922551, NF 9919651.
We inspected more thoroughly when troops were there.

Is it your argument that Iraq was more stable after US troops invaded in March 2003 than it was when UN inspectors were getting the same job done without killing or bombing anybody?

Is it your argument that Iraq was more stable after US troops invaded in March 2003 than it was when UN inspectors were getting the same job done without killing or bombing anybody?
No, they weren't getting the job done because Saddam was playing games with them. How stable was it? Ask the many that were starving while he was using oil for food money to build his military and palaces.

IW 9928669 regarding NF 9928499, IW 9924785 NF 9923491, IW 9922551, NF 9919651.
No, they weren't getting the job done because Saddam was playing games with them.

No he wasn't. The fact is SH put out an offer inviting Bush to send the CIA FBI and US military WMD experts into Iraq to assist the UN inspectors with the search. That offer came in December 2002. Bush rejected it. And SH was not playing games because he didn't have any WMD - remember?

The UNSC majority rejected Bush's call for war because they saw the inspections as working.

IW 9928669 regarding NF 9928499, IW 9924785 NF 9923491, IW 9922551, NF 9919651.
No, they weren't getting the job done because Saddam was playing games with them. How stable was it? Ask the many that were starving while he was using oil for food money to build his military and palaces.

If you think Bush started the war over starvation in Iraq you are totally gone. F that were the case it certainly would have improved stability by sending a trillion worth of food instead if cruise missiles and 200,000 ground troops.

The inspectors wouid find the truth by May and sanctions are lifted and 4584 Americans don't die in Iraq.

You should change your name to Far Left Hack or I believe everything the far left tells me..

KO 9931134 regarding NF 9928499, IW 9924785, NF 9923491, IW 9922551, NF 9919651.
You should change your name to Far Left Hack or I believe everything the far left tells me..

Here is the question: "Is it your argument that Iraq was more stable after US troops invaded in March 2003 than it was when UN inspectors were getting the same job done without killing or bombing anybody?"

Are you able and willing to respond to it? Or is running from a valid and factual argument your only way to respond?

KO 9931134 regarding NF 9928499, IW 9924785, NF 9923491, IW 9922551, NF 9919651.

Here is the question: "Is it your argument that Iraq was more stable after US troops invaded in March 2003 than it was when UN inspectors were getting the same job done without killing or bombing anybody?"

Are you able and willing to respond to it? Or is running from a valid and factual argument your only way to respond?
Iraq was very unstable to begin with. After the invasion, its instability was confined largely within its borders. Sanctions were lifted, the oil taps were open and its crumbling infrastructure was eventually improved. I cannot imagine any such scenario with Saddam still at the helm.

If you want to whine, focus on American casualties. Iraq's lack of stability was there well before GWB.

MH 9938561 regarding NF 9938553, KO 9931134, NF 9928499, IW 9924785, NF 9923491, IW 9922551, NF 9919651
. Iraq was very unstable to begin with.

That is not the issue being discussed in consideration of the current level of instability in Iraq within its borders. Iraq was certainly more stable under Saddam Hussein on March 10, 2003 than it was last July under Maliki. Surely you don't dissagree with that. Do you?

MH 9938561 regarding NF 9938553, KO 9931134, NF 9928499, IW 9924785, NF 9923491, IW 9922551, NF 9919651

Iraq was very unstable to begin with. After the invasion, its instability was confined largely within its borders. Sanctions were lifted, the oil taps were open and its crumbling infrastructure was eventually improved.

What instability was largely confined within its borders? Do you mean the domestic instability that was caused by foreign military invasion and occupation? Do you mean the Iranian trained Badr Brigades, the Shiite foreign backed militia that rolled into Baghdad behind the US invading army to begin the ethnic cleansing of Sunnis from Baghdad neighborhoods. Do you mean the foreign invaders that were members of al-Qaeda? 100,000 dead Iraqis, millions are wounded and displaced, 4584 Americans die in midst of all that turmoil violence and bloodshed, but all you manage to notice was a very small amount of instability on March 10 2003 and thereabout. How do you explain yourself for writing this: "Iraq's lack of stability was there well before GWB."

So many questions that *Meathead has left without a reply:

NF 9941245 regarding MH 9938561, NF 9938553, KO 9931134, NF 9928499, IW 9924785, NF 9923491, IW 9922551, NF 9919651
What instability was largely confined within its borders?

Do you mean the domestic instability that was caused by foreign military invasion and occupation?

Do you mean the Iranian trained Badr Brigades, the Shiite foreign backed militia that rolled into Baghdad behind the US invading army to begin the ethnic cleansing of Sunnis from Baghdad neighborhoods.

Do you mean the foreign invaders that were members of al-Qaeda?

How do you explain yourself for writing this: "Iraq's lack of stability was there well before GWB."

Why won't *Meathead respond?

Iraq was very unstable to begin with. After the invasion, its instability was confined largely within its borders. Sanctions were lifted, the oil taps were open and its crumbling infrastructure was eventually improved. I cannot imagine any such scenario with Saddam still at the helm.

If you want to whine, focus on American casualties. Iraq's lack of stability was there well before GWB.
There was no reason for us to get involved. W and Cheney lied about everything to get into it with the middle east. They were looking for ways to use their time in the WH for lining their own pockets.

There was no reason for us to get involved. W and Cheney lied about everything to get into it with the middle east. They were looking for ways to use their time in the WH for lining their own pockets.

Iraq is making more and more of their own decisions. Isn't that what the righwingers were claiming the war ended up being fought for ... after the WMD justification fell apart.

The Mil Mi-28 attack helicopter. Image credit Wikipedia.
Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The Iraqi Ministry of Defense assured the entrance of the Russian helicopter (Night Hunter) to the service to support terrorism fighting and Iraqi infantry forces.
A statement by the MoD received by IraqiNews.com cited “Minister of Defense Khalid al-Obaidi accompanied by several military commanders observed on Wednesday the final stage of preparing and arming the first group of the Russian modern fighting helicopters (MI-28) in a step towards sending them to specified air bases.”
“These helicopters which are known as the Night Hunter will increase the efficiency of the Iraqi Army Air Force in its war against terrorism,” the statement added.
“This is the first group of helicopters included by the contract concluded with the Republic of Russia to provide Iraqi Army with modern fighting helicopters,” the statement concluded.

And rightwing Iran-haters sure should be delighted with Iraq's new Defense Minister. Why won't they praise Obama for taking the stand against Maliki that he did?

Iraq’s new Defense Minister seeks to cancel military cooperation with Iran
October 29, 2014 by Amre Sarhan

upload_2014-10-30_0-3-37.png

Khaled al-Obeidi, the Iraqi Minister of Defense

Khaled al-Obeidi, the Iraqi Minister of Defense
Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) On Wednesday, Iraqi Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi declared his plans to cancel all military cooperation with Iran that was agreed upon at the time of former Iraqi PM Nouri Al-Maliki, according to the Kuwaiti newspaper, Al-Siyasah.
The Kuwaiti Newspaper Al-Siyasah reported that the current Iraqi Defense Minister, Khaled al-Obeidi plans to form strict orders to cut all types of relations and cancel military cooperation between Iraq’s army and Iran’s government, including all deals and sales that were agreed upon at the time of former Iraqi PM Al-Maliki. al-Obeidi’s intentions will be also to return all Iranian troops to Iran.
The report said that, “Obeidi thinks that any types of military cooperation between his government and Iran will not serve the interest of Iraq since Iran hasn’t solved her problems with the world.”
“Iraqi MoD Obeidi has a solid strategy to strengthen the Iraqi Army in order to face the terrorism and defeat the extremists groups within two years.”
Obeidi is to resign from his position if he finds intended obstacles that aim at blocking his orders for building and developing the Iraqi Army in a way that meets with the challenges of the current conflict.

“Iraqi MoD Obeidi has a solid strategy to strengthen the Iraqi Army in order to face the terrorism and defeat the extremists groups within two years.”

So will the 'former staff' finally shut up and let the Iraqis fight their own war on the ground with help from our pilots and advisers to kill every last one of the IS terrorist bastard over the next year or two. Iraq seems to be preparing for a long fight.

The Obama haters on this USMB appear to be running away from using ISIS as a political tool.

Look at the libbies coming out of the woodwork to try to revise what Panetta, Gates, Amb Crocket, Amb Hill, and a slew of generals have said.

Just hang in up. Your propaganda campaign has fallen flat. The "war on women" bullshit isn't even working anymore, LOL.

Running away? LMAO....its' just so obvious it's not even worth the energy of rebutting.

LOL

EC 10070926
Running away? LMAO....its' just so obvious it's not even worth the energy of rebutting. [/QUOTE

You have no rebuttals. If you think you do you would actually provide one. Your nonsense is even being shot down by your own side.

Do you think Khaled al-Obeidi, the new Sunni Iraqi Minister of Defense is some kind of Obama disaster or a good thing?

They're trying so hard to find an impeachable offense. They are asking questions out loud on Fox, would this be impeachable, would that be impeachable... Not gonna happen. Obamacare isn't going away either.

It shows how much people hate Obama for them to spill the beans on him.

He is an egomaniac asshole with no personality, thus his staff eventually turns on him especially once they realize he is also a fucking idiot and liar.

He is an egomaniac asshole with no personality, thus his staff eventually turns on him especially once they realize he is also a fucking idiot and liar.
No he really isn't. I don't know you but Im beginning to suspect you're an idiot tho.. :lol:

Of course asswipe, we are just making up all these people that worked with Obama talking about how stupid, arrogant and dull he was with them.

They aren't covering up for him because they HATE him, shitstain.

No he really isn't. I don't know you but Im beginning to suspect you're an idiot tho.. :lol:

Of course asswipe, we are just making up all these people that worked with Obama talking about how stupid, arrogant and dull he was with them.

They aren't covering up for him because they HATE him, shitstain.

name names cum breath 1776 besides Panetta

Forum List

Back