Former NFL Lineman Uche Nwaneri Demanded People Take the Jab- Died of Heart Attack Days Ago

Why don't you research it and let us know, until then what you're saying is nothing but speculation.

The answer is obvious. The later data did not support their claims, so they left it out.

The study comparing the 2021 deaths to that data was published in 2009?

Are you sure about that?

No, the chart from the article coyote posted was written in 2009.

Sudden Deaths in Young Competitive Athletes​

Analysis of 1866 Deaths in the United States, 1980–2006

Case in point... it doesn't matter what you're presented with, if it doesn't support your position, then it's bogus.
Typically when engaged in debate you defend a position as if it is true. Your opponent will do the same and all arguments get laid out. Once all arguments are presented then there should be an objective analysis at the end for who made the stronger case. That last step rarely happens here because posters are either too immature, egotistical or stupid to take it that far.

Typically when engaged in debate you defend a position as if it is true. Your opponent will do the same and all arguments get laid out. Once all arguments are presented then there should be an objective analysis at the end for who made the stronger case. That last step rarely happens here because posters are either too immature, egotistical or stupid to take it that far.

Everyone's 'position' is based on someone else's research or expertise, when that's the case, consensus will never be achieved. Even when something is proven as fact, there will still be people who won't believe it, no matter what you show them.

Everyone's 'position' is based on someone else's research or expertise, when that's the case, consensus will never be achieved. Even when something is proven as fact, there will still be people who won't believe it, no matter what you show them.
You seem to confuse consensus with unanimity

You understand that they are different?

As are most things in life.

Yet 100% chance it was commotio cordis, and 0% chance that it was covid shot related, totally ignoring myocarditis that it causes in young men and that he supposedly had a booster in late December.

Tell me, how would the doctor's know the difference?

Retard doctors & hospital managers in Washington State killing people with Covid Vax contaminated blood transfusions AGAINST will of patients? If they are retards, they at least have a valid excuse.
Picture of baby killed by vax contaminated blood transfustion:
Alex-e-Cornelia.jpg

Story from Veterans Today referenced from: US Mother’s Tragedy: “So My Newborn Alexander Died days after Receiving Unauthorized Vaxxed Blood in a Transfusion”

Cienna Paris Knowles is a 19-year-old Australian equestrian athlete, who on October 24 posted a photo of her in the hospital on Instagram, accompanied by a text explaining that she received the second dose of the vaccine on October 21, 2021 and that she experienced that same night “vomiting, fever, sweating, palpitations, headaches, aching muscles and joints and blurred vision”.

For this reason, Knowles was taken to the hospital, where she was diagnosed with ‘clots in the legs, stomach and both lungs’. Knowles she concluded her post by emphasizing that she had been vaccinated “to keep the job” and that “anyone who knows me personally knows how hesitant and scared I was at the idea of doing it”.
Story at Teen left with Blood Clots in her Lungs after having the Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine. As Forecast by Chinese Research

Cienna Paris Knowles is a 19-year-old Australian equestrian athlete, who on October 24 posted a photo of her in the hospital on Instagram, accompanied by a text explaining that she received the second dose of the vaccine on October 21, 2021 and that she experienced that same night “vomiting, fever, sweating, palpitations, headaches, aching muscles and joints and blurred vision”.

For this reason, Knowles was taken to the hospital, where she was diagnosed with ‘clots in the legs, stomach and both lungs’. Knowles she concluded her post by emphasizing that she had been vaccinated “to keep the job” and that “anyone who knows me personally knows how hesitant and scared I was at the idea of doing it”.
Story at Teen left with Blood Clots in her Lungs after having the Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine. As Forecast by Chinese Research

There's a reason it's called the clot shot

Leftists do not care, you will conform!

My views :
Americans & other people around the world have 4 choices now.
(a) fully vaccinated & die
(b) fully vaccinated & survive
(c) unvaccinated & die
(d) unvaccinated & survive

Well, just make your own decision. Life is yours! lol. :)

Facts:
Though both complications were rare, data from Ontario show higher rates of myocarditis and pericarditis with the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine than with the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, but the rates were lower for both vaccines if the spacing between receiving two doses was extended, according to a study late last week in JAMA Network Open.

Myocarditis is an inflammation of the heart muscle, and pericarditis involves swelling of the thin membrane around the heart.

Source:
Rare heart-related side effects higher with Moderna COVID vaccine | CIDRAP – Rare heart-related side effects higher with Moderna COVID vaccine

Yes that is true. I’m those cases a discussion a and analysis of sources and methods of reporting could be done.

But the skeptic will always call bullshit. Those people get old though and come off as kooky. I don’t think many people take them seriously

Forum List

Back