Former Mozzilla CEO bounces back

I haven't been hacked a single time (knocks on wood) since I left IE and went to Firefox with adblocker. If his new browser is superior to Mozilla, I'll give it a try. :eusa_angel:

Another lie? Followed by another?

Where do the lies stop?
Okay let me rephrase. It was revealed that he supported discrimination and inequality for gay people, and so his bitch ass was canned in order to protect his former company.

Still not true.
His staff revolted when they found out he hated gays. He stepped down to avoid the backlash against his company.

Another in an unending series of lies! Why don't you get your story straight before spouting more lies?
Evidently you dont know what you are talking about. I have first hand knowledge.

First hand knowledge, huh? Why don't you set the record straight? Oh, wait...I can't use the word :straight". That would be discriminatory against gays, wouldn't it?

Why don't you tell us the politically correct for gays version?

Okay let me rephrase. It was revealed that he supported discrimination and inequality for gay people, and so his bitch ass was canned in order to protect his former company.

Still not true.
His staff revolted when they found out he hated gays. He stepped down to avoid the backlash against his company.

Another in an unending series of lies! Why don't you get your story straight before spouting more lies?
Evidently you dont know what you are talking about. I have first hand knowledge.

First hand knowledge, huh? Why don't you set the record straight? Oh, wait...I can't use the word :straight". That would be discriminatory against gays, wouldn't it?

We are still waiting for you to set the record straight since you claim everyone is lying. Evidently you and Eich are in an undercover gay relationship and you dont want to let everyone know the "truth".

Still not true.

We are still waiting for you to set the record straight since you claim everyone is lying. Evidently you and Eich are in an undercover gay relationship and you dont want to let everyone know the "truth".

^^^Really stupid

^^^Really stupid
Yes you are stupid but we already knew that.

Another lie? Followed by another?

Where do the lies stop?

Still not true.
No it's true. What's your version of the story?

Everything you just posted is a bald-faced lie.

Google it and find out how much you are lying!
You dont seem to be educated enough to use Google yourself. There are about a million articles that say his staff revolted and he was forced out due to the backlash.

Brendan Eich Is Just the Beginning. Let’s Purge All 35,000 Donors to Prop 8.

"
But that wasn’t enough. A revolt among Mozilla staffers, compounded bypressure from software developers,outrage on Twitter and a boycott movement spearheaded by OkCupid, has driven Eich out. Baker, having accepted Eich’s resignation, offers this apology: “We know why people are hurt and angry, and they are right: it’s because we haven’t stayed true to ourselves.”"

That's another incorrect version written from the gay perspective perhaps.

You cannot "force" someone to resign. That quote is simply pathetic. If that is what Mozilla stands for, I will remove it from my computer immediately.

^^^Really stupid

You comment child like which reveals much about the level of your intelligence.

Still not true.
No it's true. What's your version of the story?

Everything you just posted is a bald-faced lie.

Google it and find out how much you are lying!
You dont seem to be educated enough to use Google yourself. There are about a million articles that say his staff revolted and he was forced out due to the backlash.

Brendan Eich Is Just the Beginning. Let’s Purge All 35,000 Donors to Prop 8.

"
But that wasn’t enough. A revolt among Mozilla staffers, compounded bypressure from software developers,outrage on Twitter and a boycott movement spearheaded by OkCupid, has driven Eich out. Baker, having accepted Eich’s resignation, offers this apology: “We know why people are hurt and angry, and they are right: it’s because we haven’t stayed true to ourselves.”"

That's another incorrect version written from the gay perspective perhaps.

You cannot "force" someone to resign. That quote is simply pathetic. If that is what Mozilla stands for, I will remove it from my computer immediately.
So why dont you enlighten us on the correct in the closet gay version? You better start removing the browser from your computer. As it is you dont seem to educated in the ways of business. Of course you can be forced to resign or kicked out. Most smart people choose to resign in order to look a little more contrite.

Mozilla appoints new CEO after gay marriage controversy

"The open source advocacy group and creator of the Firefox browser, Mozilla, has appointed former marketing man Chris Beard as interim chief executive after a newly-promoted boss was forced to resign over his controversial donation to an anti-gay marriage campaign.
"

^^^Really stupid

You really stupid.

Still not true.

You crossed the line there.

Goodbye!

Goodbye!
You crossed the line when you got caught lying. :laugh:

^^^Really stupid

You really stupid.

Epic fail, simply epic HAHAHAHAAH

^^^Really stupid

You really stupid.

I was copying your epic fail but evidently you missed it. :laugh:

Goodbye!
You crossed the line when you got caught lying. :laugh:
Stop bothering. All he's doing is parroting "you lie." He's probably been smothering homosexual urges his entire life and it's left him incapable of having a dialogue about anything.

Stop bothering. All he's doing is parroting "you lie." He's probably been smothering homosexual urges his entire life and it's left him incapable of having a dialogue about anything.

You're the one "smothering urges" from the looks of it. It must dawn on you every few days what corrupt and venal liars your Rat masters are yet you continue being their fool. Common sense conservatism must be a difficult mistress to continue denying eh, old-timer?
maison2.gif

You're the one "smothering urges" from the looks of it. It must dawn on you every few days what corrupt and venal liars your Rat masters are yet you continue being their fool. Common sense conservatism must be a difficult mistress to continue denying eh, old-timer?
maison2.gif
Gays can marry. I'm sorry it makes you so upset. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be okay. :itsok:

^^^Really stupid

You really stupid.

Gawd you are such an ignorant dumb phuck

You really stupid.

Gawd you are such an ignorant dumb phuck
Careful there pink nips.

Forum List

Back