Former Mozzilla CEO bounces back

I hope he makes trillions because I cant stand social justice or warriors, so there!

What did he do anyway?
He hated teh gheys and was forced out of his company because of the massive backlash from users and to prevent huge financial losses

Another lie? Followed by another?

Where do the lies stop?

Ironic as hell...when does the accusations stop?

Ironic? I think you need a dictionary.

The non-stop lies are getting very old. Why must you abide with those who tell lies when none is needed?

I hope he makes trillions because I cant stand social justice or warriors, so there!

What did he do anyway?
He hated teh gheys and was forced out of his company because of the massive backlash from users and to prevent huge financial losses

Where do the lies stop?
Okay let me rephrase. It was revealed that he supported discrimination and inequality for gay people, and so his bitch ass was canned in order to protect his former company.

Still not true.

What did he do anyway?

Where do the lies stop?
Okay let me rephrase. It was revealed that he supported discrimination and inequality for gay people, and so his bitch ass was canned in order to protect his former company.

Still not true.
No it's true. What's your version of the story?

What did he do anyway?

Where do the lies stop?

Still not true.

Very little of what TOS and other Communists here post ever is...

What did he do anyway?

Where do the lies stop?

The non-stop lies are getting very old. Why must you abide with those who tell lies when none is needed?

I asked when does the accusations stop?

What did he do anyway?

Where do the lies stop?

As soon as the lies stop, I will have no need to accuse anyone of lying.

What did he do anyway?

Where do the lies stop?

Still not true.

Very little of what TOS and other Communists here post ever is...
Another useless comment by one of Kosh's lackeys

What did he do anyway?

Where do the lies stop?

Still not true.
His staff revolted when they found out he hated gays. He stepped down to avoid the backlash against his company.

Where do the lies stop?

I have only asked you questions so that cant be it or you forgot what makes you stop accusing people.

So when does the accusations stop?

Where do the lies stop?

I have only asked you questions so that cant be it or you forgot what makes you stop accusing people.

You are obviously using the word "ironic" incorrectly if you do not understand. Have a nice day!

What did he do anyway?

Where do the lies stop?

Still not true.
His staff revolted when they found out he hated gays. He stepped down to avoid the backlash against his company.

Another in an unending series of lies! Why don't you get your story straight before spouting more lies?

Where do the lies stop?

Still not true.

Another in an unending series of lies! Why don't you get your story straight before spouting more lies?
Evidently you dont know what you are talking about. I have first hand knowledge.

What did he do anyway?

Where do the lies stop?

Still not true.

Everything you just posted is a bald-faced lie.

Google it and find out how much you are lying!

What did he do anyway?
He donated 1000 to a gay hate rally.

Gay hate rally? Why must you lie?

He donated $1000 to Proposition 8 in California.

Liberals should allow doctors to study their brains after they die, (assuming they have one), to find out why pervasive lying is required to be a liberal!
He's not a Liberal, I'm a liberal therefore someone with a big-ass brain, which is what makes me liberal.
Ass-brain perhaps, but there's nothing big about it.

Where do the lies stop?

Still not true.

Everything you just posted is a bald-faced lie.

Google it and find out how much you are lying!
You dont seem to be educated enough to use Google yourself. There are about a million articles that say his staff revolted and he was forced out due to the backlash.

Brendan Eich Is Just the Beginning. Let’s Purge All 35,000 Donors to Prop 8.

"
But that wasn’t enough. A revolt among Mozilla staffers, compounded bypressure from software developers,outrage on Twitter and a boycott movement spearheaded by OkCupid, has driven Eich out. Baker, having accepted Eich’s resignation, offers this apology: “We know why people are hurt and angry, and they are right: it’s because we haven’t stayed true to ourselves.”"

You are obviously using the word "ironic" incorrectly if you do not understand. Have a nice day!
Maybe so, but that still isnt a lie.

He donated 1000 to a gay hate rally.

No, he stood up for traditional, normal, marriage....the same opinion 97% of Americans agree with in private when they can't be screamed at and called "bigots". There is a day coming when this country will regain it's senses and outlaw that deviant crap. :puke:

Forum List

Back