Former Mooresville child compensated by federal ‘vaccine court’

Today, Angelica is 14 and profoundly disabled. She has cerebral palsy and a seizure disorder. She is unable to speak. She uses a feeding tube and a wheelchair. Because she requires around-the-clock attention, her parents quit their jobs to care for her. The family moved to Florida in 2009.

Read more here: Former Mooresville child compensated by federal vaccine court The Charlotte Observer The Charlotte Observer

Yeah good thing she got vaccinated! Oh and her doctor confirmed its because of the vaccines this happened.

While dealing with Angelica’s health problems, Theresa Black continued to get her children vaccinated. Over the next three years, four of the other children were diagnosed with medical and developmental conditions, including two with disorders on the autism spectrum. By that time, Theresa Black said her “very pro-vaccination doctors” agreed with her decision to stop having her children vaccinated.

Angelica was 5 when she last got a vaccine. “We kept vaccinating for a long time, longer than a lot of people would have,” Theresa Black said. “I still agree that most people should do it. But I couldn’t continue on.”

Read more here: Former Mooresville child compensated by federal vaccine court The Charlotte Observer The Charlotte Observer

Unfuckingbelievable...

GoogleVaccines_zps541b7d3d.gif

Wonderful. You use stupid memes while kids are dying and being rendered mentally ill for the rest of their lives at the hands of powerful pharmacy companies. So glad you take this so lightly.

This case is the first I have seen that may actually be the fault of the vaccine. The others in that article (and the other threads) are either parental neglect or medical malpractice.

Now, having said that, I would like more info on this case. And I would point out that back before vaccines there were over 400 deaths per year from measles alone. Considering there are probably 150 to 200 million people in the US who have had their vaccinations, it is not beyond the realm of possibility that there would be freakishly rare reactions to the vaccines.

It still does not come close to the claims you and others have made.

Forum List

Back